Scarlett Johansson Has Dinner Date With Mysterious Guy
Scarlett Johansson has probably moved on after splitting from Nate Naylor in October. According to a witness, the actress looked intimate with a mysterious guy when they had a dinner together at the Beatrice Inn, New York on Thursday night, November 15.
"They were very lovey-dovey and holding hands under the table all night," the eyewitness told Page Six. "They were holding each other while outside smoking in the cold." The source also said that the man was "dark-haired and slightly taller than her but skinny" and "he may have been speaking French at one point."
Scarlett married Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008 in a quiet wedding ceremony near Tofino, British Columbia. However, on December 14, 2010, they went separate ways before finalizing their divorce on July 1, 2011.
She was then romantically linked to Sean Penn before she dated Nate Naylor. Her relationship with Nate ended in October, a month after she was snapped getting intimate with former boyfriend Jared Leto at the Democratic National Convention.
These days, ScarJo has been busy promoting "Hitchcock". She attended a New York City premiere of the movie on Sunday, November 18, wearing an asymmetric black tube dress with the combination of green plantation pattern. She donned black strap heels to match her gown.
"They were concerned with modesty and all these things, but I don't care about any of that stuff and Janet Leigh never did either," the Janet Leigh depicter told V Magazine about filming her part in the Alfred Hitchcock biopic. "Maybe I watched 'Silence of the Lambs' too many times when I was a kid. Maybe I was having some flash-backs. So I didn't need too much preparation for the scene."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video