Scarlett Johansson Has Dinner Date With Mysterious Guy
Scarlett Johansson has probably moved on after splitting from Nate Naylor in October. According to a witness, the actress looked intimate with a mysterious guy when they had a dinner together at the Beatrice Inn, New York on Thursday night, November 15.
"They were very lovey-dovey and holding hands under the table all night," the eyewitness told Page Six. "They were holding each other while outside smoking in the cold." The source also said that the man was "dark-haired and slightly taller than her but skinny" and "he may have been speaking French at one point."
Scarlett married Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008 in a quiet wedding ceremony near Tofino, British Columbia. However, on December 14, 2010, they went separate ways before finalizing their divorce on July 1, 2011.
She was then romantically linked to Sean Penn before she dated Nate Naylor. Her relationship with Nate ended in October, a month after she was snapped getting intimate with former boyfriend Jared Leto at the Democratic National Convention.
These days, ScarJo has been busy promoting "Hitchcock". She attended a New York City premiere of the movie on Sunday, November 18, wearing an asymmetric black tube dress with the combination of green plantation pattern. She donned black strap heels to match her gown.
"They were concerned with modesty and all these things, but I don't care about any of that stuff and Janet Leigh never did either," the Janet Leigh depicter told V Magazine about filming her part in the Alfred Hitchcock biopic. "Maybe I watched 'Silence of the Lambs' too many times when I was a kid. Maybe I was having some flash-backs. So I didn't need too much preparation for the scene."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics