Scarlett Johansson Has Dinner Date With Mysterious Guy
Scarlett Johansson has probably moved on after splitting from Nate Naylor in October. According to a witness, the actress looked intimate with a mysterious guy when they had a dinner together at the Beatrice Inn, New York on Thursday night, November 15.
"They were very lovey-dovey and holding hands under the table all night," the eyewitness told Page Six. "They were holding each other while outside smoking in the cold." The source also said that the man was "dark-haired and slightly taller than her but skinny" and "he may have been speaking French at one point."
Scarlett married Ryan Reynolds on September 27, 2008 in a quiet wedding ceremony near Tofino, British Columbia. However, on December 14, 2010, they went separate ways before finalizing their divorce on July 1, 2011.
She was then romantically linked to Sean Penn before she dated Nate Naylor. Her relationship with Nate ended in October, a month after she was snapped getting intimate with former boyfriend Jared Leto at the Democratic National Convention.
These days, ScarJo has been busy promoting "Hitchcock". She attended a New York City premiere of the movie on Sunday, November 18, wearing an asymmetric black tube dress with the combination of green plantation pattern. She donned black strap heels to match her gown.
"They were concerned with modesty and all these things, but I don't care about any of that stuff and Janet Leigh never did either," the Janet Leigh depicter told V Magazine about filming her part in the Alfred Hitchcock biopic. "Maybe I watched 'Silence of the Lambs' too many times when I was a kid. Maybe I was having some flash-backs. So I didn't need too much preparation for the scene."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels