Video Premiere: Sean Kingston Releases New Dance Clip 'Rum and Raybans'
Jamaican-American rapper Sean Kingston premiered the official video for his track "Rum and Raybans" on Sunday, November 18 during his hosting stint at the American Music Awards 2012 pre-show. The track is taken from Kingston's third studio album titled "Back 2 Life", and features the distinct electronic/dance vocals of English singer Cher Lloyd.
The Hannah Lux Davis-directed clip has every element needed in dishing out an awesome party and club dance video: the big black SUVs, make-out sessions, street dancers wearing multi-colored Raybans, money being thrown around, a lot of booze, some confetti on the dance floor, glow-in-the-dark party paint, and a surprise cameo from rapper Chris Brown. Breezy's appearance somehow makes up for Llyod's absence in the fun and totally likeable video.
The "Tomorrow" artist recently recalled how it felt like to work on the track with Llyod and only had good words to say about the collaboration. "She is amazing, she is talented and my brand new single. It's going to be crazy. It is one of my best videos to date," said the 22-year-old singer-songwriter.
"Rum and Raybans" is a very catchy tune and certainly makes listeners move and want to hit the clubs for the night and party hard. Kingston has a potential million-dollar hit with this new track and equally impressive video. The single is available now as a digital download on iTunes.
Sean Kingston's "Rum and Raybans" Music Video
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off