Video Premiere: Sean Kingston Releases New Dance Clip 'Rum and Raybans'
Jamaican-American rapper Sean Kingston premiered the official video for his track "Rum and Raybans" on Sunday, November 18 during his hosting stint at the American Music Awards 2012 pre-show. The track is taken from Kingston's third studio album titled "Back 2 Life", and features the distinct electronic/dance vocals of English singer Cher Lloyd.
The Hannah Lux Davis-directed clip has every element needed in dishing out an awesome party and club dance video: the big black SUVs, make-out sessions, street dancers wearing multi-colored Raybans, money being thrown around, a lot of booze, some confetti on the dance floor, glow-in-the-dark party paint, and a surprise cameo from rapper Chris Brown. Breezy's appearance somehow makes up for Llyod's absence in the fun and totally likeable video.
The "Tomorrow" artist recently recalled how it felt like to work on the track with Llyod and only had good words to say about the collaboration. "She is amazing, she is talented and my brand new single. It's going to be crazy. It is one of my best videos to date," said the 22-year-old singer-songwriter.
"Rum and Raybans" is a very catchy tune and certainly makes listeners move and want to hit the clubs for the night and party hard. Kingston has a potential million-dollar hit with this new track and equally impressive video. The single is available now as a digital download on iTunes.
More Sean Kingston News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch