Video Premiere: Sean Kingston Releases New Dance Clip 'Rum and Raybans'
Jamaican-American rapper Sean Kingston premiered the official video for his track "Rum and Raybans" on Sunday, November 18 during his hosting stint at the American Music Awards 2012 pre-show. The track is taken from Kingston's third studio album titled "Back 2 Life", and features the distinct electronic/dance vocals of English singer Cher Lloyd.
The Hannah Lux Davis-directed clip has every element needed in dishing out an awesome party and club dance video: the big black SUVs, make-out sessions, street dancers wearing multi-colored Raybans, money being thrown around, a lot of booze, some confetti on the dance floor, glow-in-the-dark party paint, and a surprise cameo from rapper Chris Brown. Breezy's appearance somehow makes up for Llyod's absence in the fun and totally likeable video.
The "Tomorrow" artist recently recalled how it felt like to work on the track with Llyod and only had good words to say about the collaboration. "She is amazing, she is talented and my brand new single. It's going to be crazy. It is one of my best videos to date," said the 22-year-old singer-songwriter.
"Rum and Raybans" is a very catchy tune and certainly makes listeners move and want to hit the clubs for the night and party hard. Kingston has a potential million-dollar hit with this new track and equally impressive video. The single is available now as a digital download on iTunes.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch