Britney Spears and will.i.am's 'Scream and Shout' Lands Online
"Scream and Shout", Britney Spears' newest collaboration with Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am, has been premiered on U.S. radio and can now be heard online in full. The song brings in new music from Spears since her 2011 release titled "Femme Fatale".
The track presents some impressive vocals from the "Baby One More Time" singer, who seems to be getting some practice for speaking in English accent, while blurting the lines, "When you hear us in the club, you're gonna turn this s*** up." will.i.am gets the song rolling as he spits out the classic rhyme, "I wanna scream and shout and let it all out." Another familiar song line, "It's Britney, b****," from the hit "Gimme More" appears in the chorus of the new track.
"Scream and Shout" has a very pleasant club beat weaved into the alternating raps of will.i.am and the pop songstress' vocals. Upon first hearing, the more than four-minute long track quickly shows its potential to become a looped song at dance clubs and is a candidate worthy of surpassing the success of Spears and will.i.am's previous collaborative work in "Big Fat Bass".
The new single will also have a video premiere on Monday, November 19, during the thanksgiving episode of "The X Factor (US)" where Spears is one of the judges. The music video for the club banger was filmed at Delfino Studios in Hollywood, California on the weekend of October 13 and 14. It will also be included in will.i.am's upcoming second solo album "#willpower".
More Britney Spears News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign