Def Leppard's Vivian Campbell Files for Divorce From Wife of 25 Years
Vivian Campbell decides to split from wife Julie Campbell after 25 years of marriage. He filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split, TMZ reported.
Vivian also launched a petition in the document, saying that he wanted a joint legal and physical custody for his teenage daughters. Moreover, he asked the judge to disallow spousal support for his longtime wife.
The Def Leppard guitarist wed Julie in February 1987. They have two daughters together, one is 13 years old and the other is 11 years old.
Vivian Campbell joined Def Leppard in April 1992 to replace Steve Clark as the band's guitarist after the former guitarist died. His fellow band member, Phil Collen, said that the rock star did his job naturally by simply being himself.
The legendary rock band recently hit the road for their tour. From June 20 to September 15, the band toured with Poison and Lita Ford across the U.S. They entertained the crowd at Rock Fest on July 22.
Starting March 22 until April 10, 2013, the band will play a nine-show residency at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, N.V. At this concert, the band will play the entire songs from "Hysteria", marking the first time they perform an album live.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed