Def Leppard's Vivian Campbell Files for Divorce From Wife of 25 Years
Vivian Campbell decides to split from wife Julie Campbell after 25 years of marriage. He filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split, TMZ reported.
Vivian also launched a petition in the document, saying that he wanted a joint legal and physical custody for his teenage daughters. Moreover, he asked the judge to disallow spousal support for his longtime wife.
The Def Leppard guitarist wed Julie in February 1987. They have two daughters together, one is 13 years old and the other is 11 years old.
Vivian Campbell joined Def Leppard in April 1992 to replace Steve Clark as the band's guitarist after the former guitarist died. His fellow band member, Phil Collen, said that the rock star did his job naturally by simply being himself.
The legendary rock band recently hit the road for their tour. From June 20 to September 15, the band toured with Poison and Lita Ford across the U.S. They entertained the crowd at Rock Fest on July 22.
Starting March 22 until April 10, 2013, the band will play a nine-show residency at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, N.V. At this concert, the band will play the entire songs from "Hysteria", marking the first time they perform an album live.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?