Def Leppard's Vivian Campbell Files for Divorce From Wife of 25 Years
Vivian Campbell decides to split from wife Julie Campbell after 25 years of marriage. He filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the cause of the split, TMZ reported.
Vivian also launched a petition in the document, saying that he wanted a joint legal and physical custody for his teenage daughters. Moreover, he asked the judge to disallow spousal support for his longtime wife.
The Def Leppard guitarist wed Julie in February 1987. They have two daughters together, one is 13 years old and the other is 11 years old.
Vivian Campbell joined Def Leppard in April 1992 to replace Steve Clark as the band's guitarist after the former guitarist died. His fellow band member, Phil Collen, said that the rock star did his job naturally by simply being himself.
The legendary rock band recently hit the road for their tour. From June 20 to September 15, the band toured with Poison and Lita Ford across the U.S. They entertained the crowd at Rock Fest on July 22.
Starting March 22 until April 10, 2013, the band will play a nine-show residency at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, N.V. At this concert, the band will play the entire songs from "Hysteria", marking the first time they perform an album live.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?