'Movie 43' Reveals Nasty Featurette With Hollywood A-Listers
"What is 'Movie 43'?" The answer of that question is offered in a new red band featurette for the upcoming star-studded comedy ensemble film. Glimpses at some nasty behind-the-scene moments involving a number of Hollywood A-listers are shown in the video. Among those, there are Emma Stone and Kieran Culkin who shoot an awkward date scene, as well as Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott who film a scene with awfully battered faces.
In "Movie 43," comedy is served steaming hot (literally) by director Peter Farrelly of The Farrelly Brothers ("There's Something About Mary", "Dumb & Dumber") in one of the most shocking, original and dangerous comedies ever made. The star-studded movie is composed of 25 short comedy segments.
The likes of Halle Berry, Gerard Butler, Anna Faris, Hugh Jackman, Anna Faris, Chris Pratt, Kate Winslet, Chloe Moretz, Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Elizabeth Banks, Uma Thurman, Richard Gere, Kate Bosworth and Justin Long are also supporting the R-rated movie.
Meanwhile, teaming up to serve behind the lens in addition to Peter Farrelly are Steven Brill, Will Graham, Steve Carr, Griffin Dunne, James Duffy and Elizabeth Banks. The film will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on January 25, 2013.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016