'Movie 43' Reveals Nasty Featurette With Hollywood A-Listers
"What is 'Movie 43'?" The answer of that question is offered in a new red band featurette for the upcoming star-studded comedy ensemble film. Glimpses at some nasty behind-the-scene moments involving a number of Hollywood A-listers are shown in the video. Among those, there are Emma Stone and Kieran Culkin who shoot an awkward date scene, as well as Johnny Knoxville and Seann William Scott who film a scene with awfully battered faces.
In "Movie 43," comedy is served steaming hot (literally) by director Peter Farrelly of The Farrelly Brothers ("There's Something About Mary", "Dumb & Dumber") in one of the most shocking, original and dangerous comedies ever made. The star-studded movie is composed of 25 short comedy segments.
The likes of Halle Berry, Gerard Butler, Anna Faris, Hugh Jackman, Anna Faris, Chris Pratt, Kate Winslet, Chloe Moretz, Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Elizabeth Banks, Uma Thurman, Richard Gere, Kate Bosworth and Justin Long are also supporting the R-rated movie.
Meanwhile, teaming up to serve behind the lens in addition to Peter Farrelly are Steven Brill, Will Graham, Steve Carr, Griffin Dunne, James Duffy and Elizabeth Banks. The film will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on January 25, 2013.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army