'Homeland' 2.07 Preview: Brody Forced to Choose Side
After being a double agent for a while, Brody is forced to choose side in the next episode of "Homeland", now that he's taken to Abu Nazir's lair. The terrorist reminds Brody of his commitment to their mission, but Brody acts as if he doesn't understand what Nazir is talking about.
In a threatening tone, Nazir tells the former prisoner of war, "Your wife and children have nothing to fear if you stay true to yourself." At home, Jessica learns there's a threat to the country and she asks if it has something to do with her husband.
Meanwhile, the CIA gets super cautios after Brody has been off their radar for more than 12 hours. "Each of us must decide what we can or cannot do," Brody says as he's seen praying, hinting which side he takes.
Titled "Two Hats", the new episode will air Sunday, November 25 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. The said outing will feature at least two new characters. One is Julia Diaz, a NYC cop whom Saul visits at work to ask about her son's father, because Saul is investigating him. The other is Cam White, a CIA operative who is an old acquaintance of Saul and who had slept with Saul's wife.
More Homeland News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie