'Homeland' 2.07 Preview: Brody Forced to Choose Side
After being a double agent for a while, Brody is forced to choose side in the next episode of "Homeland", now that he's taken to Abu Nazir's lair. The terrorist reminds Brody of his commitment to their mission, but Brody acts as if he doesn't understand what Nazir is talking about.
In a threatening tone, Nazir tells the former prisoner of war, "Your wife and children have nothing to fear if you stay true to yourself." At home, Jessica learns there's a threat to the country and she asks if it has something to do with her husband.
Meanwhile, the CIA gets super cautios after Brody has been off their radar for more than 12 hours. "Each of us must decide what we can or cannot do," Brody says as he's seen praying, hinting which side he takes.
Titled "Two Hats", the new episode will air Sunday, November 25 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. The said outing will feature at least two new characters. One is Julia Diaz, a NYC cop whom Saul visits at work to ask about her son's father, because Saul is investigating him. The other is Cam White, a CIA operative who is an old acquaintance of Saul and who had slept with Saul's wife.
More Homeland News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son