Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj and No Doubt Sizzle on Stage at the AMAs 2012
Teen pop star Justin Bieber showed his unstoppable swag together with hot femcee Nicki Minaj as the two top winners of the night performed their catchy tune "Beauty and a Beat" during the 40th annual American Music Awards held at the Nokia Theatre. Rock great, No Doubt, also wowed the crowd with an amazing rendition of their newest single "Looking Hot".
Bieber and Minaj's high-energy set for "Beauty and a Beat" had fans eagerly waiting for a particular line in the song that said, "I gotta keep my eye out for Selena." Since the "Baby" hitmaker already ended his romance with the former Disney princess, Selena Gomez, the audience did not quite knew how the famous line in the song would turn out. Minaj bluntly delivered the line, which made fans think it was pretty cool.
The dance performance followed solo, low-key sets from Minaj and Bieber. The Harajuku Barbie went for a subdued rendition of "Freedom" accompanied by a choir, while Biebs gave a sincere, heart-melting version of "As Long As You Love Me" with only a guitar and some spotlights as companion.
Meanwhile, Gwen Stefani erased all doubts about her band's performance when they took over the AMAs stage on the Sunday, November 18 event and gave an amazing set of "Looking Hot". The 43-year-old singer rocked out the crowd and made them head bang to their latest tune.
Other notable performances that evening came from Taylor Swift, who sported different looks for her rendition of "I Knew You Were Trouble", and Pink who delivered her live version of her recently-released music video "Try". PSY and Carly Rae Jepsen were among the other performers for the night.
"Beauty and a Beat" - Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj:
"As Long As You Love Me" - Justin Bieber:
"Looking Hot" - No Doubt:
"I Knew You Were Trouble" - Taylor Swift:
"Try" - Pink:
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle