'The Walking Dead' 3.07 Sneak Peeks: Michonne Joins Rick and His Group
Rick and his group welcome another person to the prison in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After escaping Woodbury, Michonne arrives at the prison, but she is forced to slay some zombies before being allowed to enter the building.
Once she's inside the prison, Michonne tells Rick and the other survivors about the Governor, who holds Glenn and Maggie hostage. The lovebirds are placed in separate rooms, with Glenn being interrogated by Merle who's seemingly still upset that he was left behind by the group in Atlanta.
"When the Dead Come Knocking" will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on AMC.
Executive producer and "Walking Dead" comic book writer Robert Kirkman promises there will be more "awesome" things now that Rick's group and the Governor's group start meeting each other. "And I think that now that you've got Glenn and Maggie in Merle's hands and then you've got Michonne in the prison, things are going to start ramping up and we're going to start seeing these two groups clash. So look out for that kind of awesome," he gushes.
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says