'The Walking Dead' 3.07 Sneak Peeks: Michonne Joins Rick and His Group
Rick and his group welcome another person to the prison in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After escaping Woodbury, Michonne arrives at the prison, but she is forced to slay some zombies before being allowed to enter the building.
Once she's inside the prison, Michonne tells Rick and the other survivors about the Governor, who holds Glenn and Maggie hostage. The lovebirds are placed in separate rooms, with Glenn being interrogated by Merle who's seemingly still upset that he was left behind by the group in Atlanta.
"When the Dead Come Knocking" will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on AMC.
Executive producer and "Walking Dead" comic book writer Robert Kirkman promises there will be more "awesome" things now that Rick's group and the Governor's group start meeting each other. "And I think that now that you've got Glenn and Maggie in Merle's hands and then you've got Michonne in the prison, things are going to start ramping up and we're going to start seeing these two groups clash. So look out for that kind of awesome," he gushes.
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce