'The Walking Dead' 3.07 Sneak Peeks: Michonne Joins Rick and His Group
Rick and his group welcome another person to the prison in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After escaping Woodbury, Michonne arrives at the prison, but she is forced to slay some zombies before being allowed to enter the building.
Once she's inside the prison, Michonne tells Rick and the other survivors about the Governor, who holds Glenn and Maggie hostage. The lovebirds are placed in separate rooms, with Glenn being interrogated by Merle who's seemingly still upset that he was left behind by the group in Atlanta.
"When the Dead Come Knocking" will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on AMC.
Executive producer and "Walking Dead" comic book writer Robert Kirkman promises there will be more "awesome" things now that Rick's group and the Governor's group start meeting each other. "And I think that now that you've got Glenn and Maggie in Merle's hands and then you've got Michonne in the prison, things are going to start ramping up and we're going to start seeing these two groups clash. So look out for that kind of awesome," he gushes.
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences