'The Walking Dead' 3.07 Sneak Peeks: Michonne Joins Rick and His Group
Rick and his group welcome another person to the prison in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After escaping Woodbury, Michonne arrives at the prison, but she is forced to slay some zombies before being allowed to enter the building.
Once she's inside the prison, Michonne tells Rick and the other survivors about the Governor, who holds Glenn and Maggie hostage. The lovebirds are placed in separate rooms, with Glenn being interrogated by Merle who's seemingly still upset that he was left behind by the group in Atlanta.
"When the Dead Come Knocking" will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on AMC.
Executive producer and "Walking Dead" comic book writer Robert Kirkman promises there will be more "awesome" things now that Rick's group and the Governor's group start meeting each other. "And I think that now that you've got Glenn and Maggie in Merle's hands and then you've got Michonne in the prison, things are going to start ramping up and we're going to start seeing these two groups clash. So look out for that kind of awesome," he gushes.
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed