'The Walking Dead' 3.07 Sneak Peeks: Michonne Joins Rick and His Group
Rick and his group welcome another person to the prison in the next episode of "The Walking Dead". After escaping Woodbury, Michonne arrives at the prison, but she is forced to slay some zombies before being allowed to enter the building.
Once she's inside the prison, Michonne tells Rick and the other survivors about the Governor, who holds Glenn and Maggie hostage. The lovebirds are placed in separate rooms, with Glenn being interrogated by Merle who's seemingly still upset that he was left behind by the group in Atlanta.
"When the Dead Come Knocking" will air Sunday, November 25 at 9/8c on AMC.
Executive producer and "Walking Dead" comic book writer Robert Kirkman promises there will be more "awesome" things now that Rick's group and the Governor's group start meeting each other. "And I think that now that you've got Glenn and Maggie in Merle's hands and then you've got Michonne in the prison, things are going to start ramping up and we're going to start seeing these two groups clash. So look out for that kind of awesome," he gushes.
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.07 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service