Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel Look Fabulous at 'Hitchcock' N.Y. Premiere
Sacha Gervasi's high-profile Alfred Hitchcock biopic, "Hitchcock", has been premiered in New York City on Sunday, November 18. Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel stole people's attention as they stepped on the red carpet of Ziegfeld Theater to support the special screening of the potential awards-contending film. The two movie beauties became the belle of the ball with their distinctive choice of outfits.
ScarJo looked flawlessly sexy in an asymmetric black tube dress which was adorned by green plantation motives all over it. Baring her firm legs in the mini dress, the Janet Leigh depicter opted to go with a stylish black strap heels to team her outfit. To finish off her edgy look, the blond beauty arranged her wavy hair into a classy do and sported natural eye-makeup with juicy plum-colored lipstick.
Newly-wed Jessica, on the other hand, looked equally fabulous with her sparkling number. The wife of Justin Timberlake went all-silver from head to toe. She kept it modest in a sparkling long-sleeved top and matching pants. The actress looked pretty with big diamond-cut earrings and a couple of bangles, while her hair was arranged into a simple do that exposed her bangs. She teamed her flashy outfit with a pair of gorgeous silver heels.
Also stealing the show that night was Helen Mirren, who looked elegant in a black gown with golden pattern. The senior actress arrived together with director husband Taylor Hackford, who's currently serving as the president of Directors Guild of America. John Voight, James D'Arcy, Ralph Macchio, Star Jones and Danny Huston were among the other famous faces spotted at the promotional event.
"Hitchcock" has been stealing critics' and movie lovers' attention since it was first announced earlier this year. The film promises to tell the untold story of Hitchcock's struggles during the making of the 1960 seminal film "Physco". It follows the legendary director's relationship with his wife, editor and assistant director Alma Reville. She was his sounding board and constant collaborator for the fifty-four years of their marriage, and had a keen mind for dialogue and continuity.
The movie will open in the U.S. on November 23.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set