Jessica Simpson Shows 60 Pounds Weight Loss Post-Pregnancy
Jessica Simpson smiled confidently in a good physical shape after losing 60 pounds when she was attending a promotional event for her clothing line Jessica Simpson Collection. The event took place at Dillard's, International Plaza in Tampa, Florida on Saturday, November 17.
The "I Wanna Love You Forever" singer donned a bright pink blazer on top of a bright colorful shirt, paired with ripped jeans. Jessica was accompanied by sister Ashlee Simpson, who wore a Chanel chain combined with a loose-knit sweater.
That Saturday, Eric Johnson (II)'s fiancee announced the promotional activity via Twitter. She wrote down, "I'm in Tampa with @ashleesimpson! We're going to Dillard's International Plaza from 1-4 today... Come meet us!"
The blonde beauty gained 70 pounds when she was pregnant with her first child. The artist welcomed her daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson on May 1. At the end of May, Jessica declared that she joined Weight Watchers to get her pre-baby slim body back and became the spokeswoman of the training program.
In October, the "Take My Breath Away" songstress told Us Weekly that she had lost 60 pounds after joining the program. "I feel positive about how I've done so far and really good about the goals I have set," she said. "Most people can tell a difference every time they see me, which lets me know I'm making progress."
Weight Watchers leader Liz Josefsberg praised the "Blonde Ambition" actress' great effort to gain a slim body shape. "She's so focused and determined. She's very brave to do this in a healthy, more realistic way," Liz gushed.
On Thursday, November 15, Jessica filmed the training program's commercial. "That's a wrap on the @weightwatchers commercial!" she tweeted.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'