Jamie Foxx Booked as 'SNL' Host
Jamie Foxx is set to make a return to "Saturday Night Live" as a host. The "Horrible Bosses" actor has been announced to host a December 8 edition of the NBC variety show, during which Ne-Yo will serve as a musical guest.
The upcoming gig will mark his second hosting gig on the show, after tackling the same duty in 2000. Also in the same month, the actor/singer will be busy promoting his movie "Django Unchained" which is slated for a December 25 release Stateside.
The latest "SNL" episode featured Jeremy Renner as the host. The Aaron Cross of "The Bourne Legacy" spoofed his movie "The Avengers" in a skecth and successfully pulled big audience for the show with a 5.1 rating in metered-market households.
It was the second-highest rating of the season so far, only placing behind Anne Hathaway-hosted episode which averaged a 5.4 rating in the same market.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says