Jamie Foxx Booked as 'SNL' Host
Jamie Foxx is set to make a return to "Saturday Night Live" as a host. The "Horrible Bosses" actor has been announced to host a December 8 edition of the NBC variety show, during which Ne-Yo will serve as a musical guest.
The upcoming gig will mark his second hosting gig on the show, after tackling the same duty in 2000. Also in the same month, the actor/singer will be busy promoting his movie "Django Unchained" which is slated for a December 25 release Stateside.
The latest "SNL" episode featured Jeremy Renner as the host. The Aaron Cross of "The Bourne Legacy" spoofed his movie "The Avengers" in a skecth and successfully pulled big audience for the show with a 5.1 rating in metered-market households.
It was the second-highest rating of the season so far, only placing behind Anne Hathaway-hosted episode which averaged a 5.4 rating in the same market.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent