Jamie Foxx Booked as 'SNL' Host
Jamie Foxx is set to make a return to "Saturday Night Live" as a host. The "Horrible Bosses" actor has been announced to host a December 8 edition of the NBC variety show, during which Ne-Yo will serve as a musical guest.
The upcoming gig will mark his second hosting gig on the show, after tackling the same duty in 2000. Also in the same month, the actor/singer will be busy promoting his movie "Django Unchained" which is slated for a December 25 release Stateside.
The latest "SNL" episode featured Jeremy Renner as the host. The Aaron Cross of "The Bourne Legacy" spoofed his movie "The Avengers" in a skecth and successfully pulled big audience for the show with a 5.1 rating in metered-market households.
It was the second-highest rating of the season so far, only placing behind Anne Hathaway-hosted episode which averaged a 5.4 rating in the same market.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign