Jamie Foxx Booked as 'SNL' Host
Jamie Foxx is set to make a return to "Saturday Night Live" as a host. The "Horrible Bosses" actor has been announced to host a December 8 edition of the NBC variety show, during which Ne-Yo will serve as a musical guest.
The upcoming gig will mark his second hosting gig on the show, after tackling the same duty in 2000. Also in the same month, the actor/singer will be busy promoting his movie "Django Unchained" which is slated for a December 25 release Stateside.
The latest "SNL" episode featured Jeremy Renner as the host. The Aaron Cross of "The Bourne Legacy" spoofed his movie "The Avengers" in a skecth and successfully pulled big audience for the show with a 5.1 rating in metered-market households.
It was the second-highest rating of the season so far, only placing behind Anne Hathaway-hosted episode which averaged a 5.4 rating in the same market.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation