Jamie Foxx Booked as 'SNL' Host
Jamie Foxx is set to make a return to "Saturday Night Live" as a host. The "Horrible Bosses" actor has been announced to host a December 8 edition of the NBC variety show, during which Ne-Yo will serve as a musical guest.
The upcoming gig will mark his second hosting gig on the show, after tackling the same duty in 2000. Also in the same month, the actor/singer will be busy promoting his movie "Django Unchained" which is slated for a December 25 release Stateside.
The latest "SNL" episode featured Jeremy Renner as the host. The Aaron Cross of "The Bourne Legacy" spoofed his movie "The Avengers" in a skecth and successfully pulled big audience for the show with a 5.1 rating in metered-market households.
It was the second-highest rating of the season so far, only placing behind Anne Hathaway-hosted episode which averaged a 5.4 rating in the same market.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season