Ariel Winter Enjoys Day-Out With Sister While Awaiting Guardianship Hearing
Things might not be going so smoothly right now for actress Ariel Winter amidst her court battle and pending hearing to revoke her mom's guardianship. However, that did not stop the 14-year-old starlet to go out and enjoy a day at the local Farmers Market in Studio City with older sister Shanelle Gray and niece Skylar on Sunday, November 18.
Ariel was spotted checking out different products on offer that day and was just lazily strolling the market area while enjoying a generous heap of snow cone like most 14-year-old girls were expected to do. Her sister Shanelle, who is acting as Ariel's temporary guardian, was always close and shared a couple of laughs and hugs with her younger sister.
The two sisters also wore matching outfits of black t-shirts, trousers, and baseball caps while they shopped for fruits and vegetables, and basically tried to stay low-key and pleasant among the curious onlookers and photographers at Studio City.
The "Modern Family" star's guardianship woes came after reports that her mom, Chrisoula 'Chrystal' Workman, physically and verbally abusing her. Chrystal was also criticized for being an overbearing "stage mom" who "constantly criticized" her daughter and ordered her "never to leave her side."
A judge has placed Ariel out of Chrystal's care last October 3 and she has since been under the guardianship of her older sister. The mother has denied all allegations and stressed that, "I love my daughter very much. I would never abuse her in anyway and I have always tried my best to always protect her and do what is right for her."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby