Ariel Winter Enjoys Day-Out With Sister While Awaiting Guardianship Hearing
Things might not be going so smoothly right now for actress Ariel Winter amidst her court battle and pending hearing to revoke her mom's guardianship. However, that did not stop the 14-year-old starlet to go out and enjoy a day at the local Farmers Market in Studio City with older sister Shanelle Gray and niece Skylar on Sunday, November 18.
Ariel was spotted checking out different products on offer that day and was just lazily strolling the market area while enjoying a generous heap of snow cone like most 14-year-old girls were expected to do. Her sister Shanelle, who is acting as Ariel's temporary guardian, was always close and shared a couple of laughs and hugs with her younger sister.
The two sisters also wore matching outfits of black t-shirts, trousers, and baseball caps while they shopped for fruits and vegetables, and basically tried to stay low-key and pleasant among the curious onlookers and photographers at Studio City.
The "Modern Family" star's guardianship woes came after reports that her mom, Chrisoula 'Chrystal' Workman, physically and verbally abusing her. Chrystal was also criticized for being an overbearing "stage mom" who "constantly criticized" her daughter and ordered her "never to leave her side."
A judge has placed Ariel out of Chrystal's care last October 3 and she has since been under the guardianship of her older sister. The mother has denied all allegations and stressed that, "I love my daughter very much. I would never abuse her in anyway and I have always tried my best to always protect her and do what is right for her."
More Ariel Winter News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal