Trailers for 'Wolverine' and 'Man of Steel' Reportedly Will Be Attached to 'Hobbit'
When Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" hits U.S. theaters this December 14, fans could be treated to sneak peeks at two of next year's highly-anticipated superhero movies. A report from Emileeid states that "The Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" are both set to unleash their trailers in front of "The Hobbit" showings.
Should the report be true, fans will have more reasons not to miss the big screen take of J.R.R. Tolkien's book. Just a few days ago, it was reported that J.J. Abrams' much-awaited movie "Star Trek Into Darkness" would attach its first nine minutes to "The Hobbit" screenings and the space film would probably reveal its first trailer as well.
"Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" will be dropped in cinemas across the U.S. on July 26 and June 14, 2013 respectively. The former hasn't unveiled its footage so far, while the latter has debuted its first teaser during this year's Comic-Con. As for "Star Trek 2", the movie will hit theaters nationwide on May 17 next year.
In other news, it is said that a new theatrical trailer for "Jack the Giant Slayer" will go online this coming Tuesday, November 20. Meanwhile, a first ever trailer for "The Hangover Part III" reportedly will be revealed during the last week of December. "Jack" is set to open Stateside on March 1 next year, while "Hangover 3" will be debuted on May 24.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo