Trailers for 'Wolverine' and 'Man of Steel' Reportedly Will Be Attached to 'Hobbit'
When Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" hits U.S. theaters this December 14, fans could be treated to sneak peeks at two of next year's highly-anticipated superhero movies. A report from Emileeid states that "The Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" are both set to unleash their trailers in front of "The Hobbit" showings.
Should the report be true, fans will have more reasons not to miss the big screen take of J.R.R. Tolkien's book. Just a few days ago, it was reported that J.J. Abrams' much-awaited movie "Star Trek Into Darkness" would attach its first nine minutes to "The Hobbit" screenings and the space film would probably reveal its first trailer as well.
"Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" will be dropped in cinemas across the U.S. on July 26 and June 14, 2013 respectively. The former hasn't unveiled its footage so far, while the latter has debuted its first teaser during this year's Comic-Con. As for "Star Trek 2", the movie will hit theaters nationwide on May 17 next year.
In other news, it is said that a new theatrical trailer for "Jack the Giant Slayer" will go online this coming Tuesday, November 20. Meanwhile, a first ever trailer for "The Hangover Part III" reportedly will be revealed during the last week of December. "Jack" is set to open Stateside on March 1 next year, while "Hangover 3" will be debuted on May 24.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked