Trailers for 'Wolverine' and 'Man of Steel' Reportedly Will Be Attached to 'Hobbit'
When Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" hits U.S. theaters this December 14, fans could be treated to sneak peeks at two of next year's highly-anticipated superhero movies. A report from Emileeid states that "The Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" are both set to unleash their trailers in front of "The Hobbit" showings.
Should the report be true, fans will have more reasons not to miss the big screen take of J.R.R. Tolkien's book. Just a few days ago, it was reported that J.J. Abrams' much-awaited movie "Star Trek Into Darkness" would attach its first nine minutes to "The Hobbit" screenings and the space film would probably reveal its first trailer as well.
"Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" will be dropped in cinemas across the U.S. on July 26 and June 14, 2013 respectively. The former hasn't unveiled its footage so far, while the latter has debuted its first teaser during this year's Comic-Con. As for "Star Trek 2", the movie will hit theaters nationwide on May 17 next year.
In other news, it is said that a new theatrical trailer for "Jack the Giant Slayer" will go online this coming Tuesday, November 20. Meanwhile, a first ever trailer for "The Hangover Part III" reportedly will be revealed during the last week of December. "Jack" is set to open Stateside on March 1 next year, while "Hangover 3" will be debuted on May 24.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton