Trailers for 'Wolverine' and 'Man of Steel' Reportedly Will Be Attached to 'Hobbit'
When Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" hits U.S. theaters this December 14, fans could be treated to sneak peeks at two of next year's highly-anticipated superhero movies. A report from Emileeid states that "The Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" are both set to unleash their trailers in front of "The Hobbit" showings.
Should the report be true, fans will have more reasons not to miss the big screen take of J.R.R. Tolkien's book. Just a few days ago, it was reported that J.J. Abrams' much-awaited movie "Star Trek Into Darkness" would attach its first nine minutes to "The Hobbit" screenings and the space film would probably reveal its first trailer as well.
"Wolverine" and "Man of Steel" will be dropped in cinemas across the U.S. on July 26 and June 14, 2013 respectively. The former hasn't unveiled its footage so far, while the latter has debuted its first teaser during this year's Comic-Con. As for "Star Trek 2", the movie will hit theaters nationwide on May 17 next year.
In other news, it is said that a new theatrical trailer for "Jack the Giant Slayer" will go online this coming Tuesday, November 20. Meanwhile, a first ever trailer for "The Hangover Part III" reportedly will be revealed during the last week of December. "Jack" is set to open Stateside on March 1 next year, while "Hangover 3" will be debuted on May 24.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date