Report: Taylor Swift Already Introduces Harry Styles to Her Mom
Taylor Swift has a reputation for being a serial dater and the 22-year-old country pop singer does not seem to mind as she hooks up anew with past fling, Harry Styles of the group One Direction. Styles was spotted during Swift's rehearsals for "The X Factor (US)" and rumors had spread that they were getting serious as Swift apparently introduced him to her mom that day, according to report from E! Online.
Insider scoop from witnesses revealed that the two pop stars were super sweet and holding hands backstage during breaks. The 18-year-old boybander watched the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker through her practice performance and was seen goofing off with her during sound check. He was also seen sitting with Swift's mom and the rest of her entourage during the rehearsals.
The two pop stars first met at the Kids' Choice Awards back in March after being introduced by Justin Bieber. According to reports, the two dated briefly but things did not quite take off. Swift went on to date Conor Kennedy, who is the son of Robert Kennedy, Jr, but the two have also ended their romance just a few weeks ago.
"X Factor" co-host, Mario Lopez, also gave his confirmation about Swift and Styles' romance-filled encounter during his radio show on Friday, November 16. "During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of [pointed] toward Taylor. So Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. [They're] officially hanging out, I can say that much," Lopez stated.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'