Report: Taylor Swift Already Introduces Harry Styles to Her Mom
Taylor Swift has a reputation for being a serial dater and the 22-year-old country pop singer does not seem to mind as she hooks up anew with past fling, Harry Styles of the group One Direction. Styles was spotted during Swift's rehearsals for "The X Factor (US)" and rumors had spread that they were getting serious as Swift apparently introduced him to her mom that day, according to report from E! Online.
Insider scoop from witnesses revealed that the two pop stars were super sweet and holding hands backstage during breaks. The 18-year-old boybander watched the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" hitmaker through her practice performance and was seen goofing off with her during sound check. He was also seen sitting with Swift's mom and the rest of her entourage during the rehearsals.
The two pop stars first met at the Kids' Choice Awards back in March after being introduced by Justin Bieber. According to reports, the two dated briefly but things did not quite take off. Swift went on to date Conor Kennedy, who is the son of Robert Kennedy, Jr, but the two have also ended their romance just a few weeks ago.
"X Factor" co-host, Mario Lopez, also gave his confirmation about Swift and Styles' romance-filled encounter during his radio show on Friday, November 16. "During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of [pointed] toward Taylor. So Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. [They're] officially hanging out, I can say that much," Lopez stated.
More Taylor Swift News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story