AMAs 2012: Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and More Glam Up the Red Carpet
American Music Awards is celebrating its 40th anniversary and a host of the biggest names in music industry attended the celebration. Those spotted making an entrance at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 18 included Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and Carrie Underwood, who were among the nominees at the event.
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" songstress went glamorous with a Zuhair Murad long sleeve, floral embroidered dress featuring gold beadwork detail and an open back. She arranged her blonde hair in a simple up do and opted for a nude-colored lipstick.
Carly also showed off her back in a Gomez Garcia dress which featured colorful beads and plunging neckline. The Canadian singer teamed the long gown with Edie Parker clutch, Brian Atwood shoes and Effy jewelry.
Carrie looked elegant in a purple floor-length gown which was partially sheer. She let loose her wavy long hair and brought a golden clutch. She was accompanied by her NHL player husband Mike Fisher.
Also hitting the red carpet were the likes of Ke$ha who went with a simple dress, Pink who opted for a bronze-colored outfit and came with husband Carey Hart, and Jordin Sparks who posed with boyfriend Jason Derulo. Actresses Ginnifer Goodwin and Lucy Hale as well as supermodel Heidi Klum were among the guests at the night.
In the male department, there was Justin Bieber who brought his mother Pattie Mallette as his date. Korean sensation PSY, Chris Brown, will.i.am, 50 Cent, Gavin DeGraw, Backstreet Boys and Ryan Seacrest also made the event more star-studded.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal