AMAs 2012: Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and More Glam Up the Red Carpet
American Music Awards is celebrating its 40th anniversary and a host of the biggest names in music industry attended the celebration. Those spotted making an entrance at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 18 included Taylor Swift, Carly Rae Jepsen and Carrie Underwood, who were among the nominees at the event.
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" songstress went glamorous with a Zuhair Murad long sleeve, floral embroidered dress featuring gold beadwork detail and an open back. She arranged her blonde hair in a simple up do and opted for a nude-colored lipstick.
Carly also showed off her back in a Gomez Garcia dress which featured colorful beads and plunging neckline. The Canadian singer teamed the long gown with Edie Parker clutch, Brian Atwood shoes and Effy jewelry.
Carrie looked elegant in a purple floor-length gown which was partially sheer. She let loose her wavy long hair and brought a golden clutch. She was accompanied by her NHL player husband Mike Fisher.
Also hitting the red carpet were the likes of Ke$ha who went with a simple dress, Pink who opted for a bronze-colored outfit and came with husband Carey Hart, and Jordin Sparks who posed with boyfriend Jason Derulo. Actresses Ginnifer Goodwin and Lucy Hale as well as supermodel Heidi Klum were among the guests at the night.
In the male department, there was Justin Bieber who brought his mother Pattie Mallette as his date. Korean sensation PSY, Chris Brown, will.i.am, 50 Cent, Gavin DeGraw, Backstreet Boys and Ryan Seacrest also made the event more star-studded.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song