Chad Johnson's Baby Mama Takes Unpaid Child Support to Court
Chad Ochocinco aka Chad Johnson finds himself in trouble with the law again. The NFL star is sued by one of his baby mamas for failing to pay a child support of $5,250 on October 15 and consistently being late in paying the previous bills.
Per TMZ, former girlfriend Andrea Pearson filed legal documents in Miami and claimed she did not have the means to support the child as a result. Pearson wanted the court to force Johnson to pay the bill as soon as possible or throw him in jail until he abides to the child support agreement. A judge has yet to rule.
Johnson, who has a two-year-old son with Pearson, has not made a comment. However, TMZ's sources said the unemployed sportsman always provided for his family and even bought Pearson a home.
Johnson's life has been spiraling down in the past few months. He was accused of domestic violence against new wife Evelyn Lozada, cut from The Miami Dolphins and lost his new reality show on VH1. Lozada eventually filed for divorce from him, claiming her marriage was "irretrievably broken". Johnson was officially back to single in September.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked