Chad Johnson's Baby Mama Takes Unpaid Child Support to Court
Chad Ochocinco aka Chad Johnson finds himself in trouble with the law again. The NFL star is sued by one of his baby mamas for failing to pay a child support of $5,250 on October 15 and consistently being late in paying the previous bills.
Per TMZ, former girlfriend Andrea Pearson filed legal documents in Miami and claimed she did not have the means to support the child as a result. Pearson wanted the court to force Johnson to pay the bill as soon as possible or throw him in jail until he abides to the child support agreement. A judge has yet to rule.
Johnson, who has a two-year-old son with Pearson, has not made a comment. However, TMZ's sources said the unemployed sportsman always provided for his family and even bought Pearson a home.
Johnson's life has been spiraling down in the past few months. He was accused of domestic violence against new wife Evelyn Lozada, cut from The Miami Dolphins and lost his new reality show on VH1. Lozada eventually filed for divorce from him, claiming her marriage was "irretrievably broken". Johnson was officially back to single in September.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna