Chad Johnson's Baby Mama Takes Unpaid Child Support to Court
Chad Ochocinco aka Chad Johnson finds himself in trouble with the law again. The NFL star is sued by one of his baby mamas for failing to pay a child support of $5,250 on October 15 and consistently being late in paying the previous bills.
Per TMZ, former girlfriend Andrea Pearson filed legal documents in Miami and claimed she did not have the means to support the child as a result. Pearson wanted the court to force Johnson to pay the bill as soon as possible or throw him in jail until he abides to the child support agreement. A judge has yet to rule.
Johnson, who has a two-year-old son with Pearson, has not made a comment. However, TMZ's sources said the unemployed sportsman always provided for his family and even bought Pearson a home.
Johnson's life has been spiraling down in the past few months. He was accused of domestic violence against new wife Evelyn Lozada, cut from The Miami Dolphins and lost his new reality show on VH1. Lozada eventually filed for divorce from him, claiming her marriage was "irretrievably broken". Johnson was officially back to single in September.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers