Chad Johnson's Baby Mama Takes Unpaid Child Support to Court
Chad Ochocinco aka Chad Johnson finds himself in trouble with the law again. The NFL star is sued by one of his baby mamas for failing to pay a child support of $5,250 on October 15 and consistently being late in paying the previous bills.
Per TMZ, former girlfriend Andrea Pearson filed legal documents in Miami and claimed she did not have the means to support the child as a result. Pearson wanted the court to force Johnson to pay the bill as soon as possible or throw him in jail until he abides to the child support agreement. A judge has yet to rule.
Johnson, who has a two-year-old son with Pearson, has not made a comment. However, TMZ's sources said the unemployed sportsman always provided for his family and even bought Pearson a home.
Johnson's life has been spiraling down in the past few months. He was accused of domestic violence against new wife Evelyn Lozada, cut from The Miami Dolphins and lost his new reality show on VH1. Lozada eventually filed for divorce from him, claiming her marriage was "irretrievably broken". Johnson was officially back to single in September.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle