Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Back to Dating
It doesn't take long for Taylor Swift to find love again if the latest rumor is true. The country singer reportedly is back dating Harry Styles of One Direction just one month after it was revealed that she had broken up with Conor Kennedy.
Words are, Swift was spotted holding hands with Styles on the backstage of "The X Factor (US)" where she was rehearsing for her Thursday, November 15 night performance. Another hint was given by the show's host Mario Lopez who said on his radio show on 104.3 MyFM on Friday night, "Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and a little inside scoop for you: During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of [pointed] toward Taylor." The couple then walked away "hand in hand".
The rumor that Swift and Styles have something going on between them has been on the news since last month. A source said they started dating in April this year but quickly ended it when he was photographed kissing model Emma Ostilly. "Taylor really liked Harry and even though they weren't exclusive, he hinted at making it official with her just before he took off to Australia," the source said. "He even told Taylor he didn't want her to see anybody else while he was gone!"
Earlier this month, photos surface showing the two young stars wearing matching necklaces in separate occasions.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son