Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's Reconciliation Dinner Turned Sour
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had a reconciliation dinner that only made their relationship go from bad to worse. The young couple left less than 10 minutes into a meal at Yamato restaurant in Encino on Friday, November 16 night after they reportedly got into an argument.
Bieber and Gomez left the San Fernando Valley Japanese restaurant together but their faces looked glum. Gomez then drove herself home while Bieber followed her a few minutes behind. Once inside her house, she did not open the gate for him. The "Baby" singer allegedly begged Gomez to let him in through the intercom to no avail and then drove off.
According to TMZ, the estranged lovers had been in Gomez's home and a suite at the Beverly Hills Hotel hours before the dinner trying to work things out. But this was not their first reunion since the breakup rumor spread. Earlier this week, he picked her up in LAX and reportedly stayed over at her house before hanging out at The Laugh Factory comedy club together.
Rumor has it, Gomez is furious with Bieber for taking a Victoria's Secret model to see The Lion King last week. She retweeted a photo of Bieber hanging out with Lil Twist and lingerie model Barbara Palvin. Bieber has chosen to neither confirm or deny the split, saying "I don't know what's going on in my life. To even assess that it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment." His latest tweet was, "Things arent always easy. there is alot of pressure. im figuring it all out. im trying. but i care, i notice, i still hear u."
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival