Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Buy House in Beverly Hills
Emma Stone and boyfriend Andrew Garfield are taking things more seriously. The couple, who has become inseparable since filming "The Amazing Spider-Man", reportedly purchased a 3,862-square-foot property in Beverly Hills, California to be used as their West Coast base.
The one-storey house once belonged to the late actor and comedian Dudley Moore. Found in the list of hottest in market, it boasts four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a swimming pool, and raised decking. The master bedroom and bathroom have French doors that open to the backyard and pool.
It is also completed with wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double height roof in one of the reception rooms. The two guest bedrooms are connected with a his-and-hers bathroom while the guest suite has an individual bathroom. The kitchen boasts a Viking stove, stainless appliances, and breakfast room with a fireplace.
Situated in a privately-gated community, the house is considered one of the most exclusive in the neighborhood and most private. Stone and Garfield reportedly bought it for $2.5 million.
This is not the first property that Stone and Garfield have shared. They reportedly bought an apartment in New York City last spring. "They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable," a source told Life & Style in April.
More Emma Stone News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'