Joe Jonas Hits the Road in New Video 'All This Time'
Actor and singer Joe Jonas shares a peek at his life on the road as a pop star by premiering his newest video for the track "All This Time". The single is taken from the young singer's debut solo studio album "Fastlife", which was released back in October 2011.
Though the album was launched quite some time ago, the video for "All This Time" just appeared online via the former Disney actor's VEVO page. In the new clip, fans get to see the 23-year-old pop-rock star as he jumps from show to show doing rehearsals and a lot of dance numbers on stage with his band and back up dancers. In between the busy concert preparations, Jonas is also seen greeting, waving, and hugging screaming and delighted female fans who cannot seem to get enough of the Jonas Brothers member.
The upbeat video also features a good mix of raw, documentary-style footage of Jonas travelling the world to perform at different venues for his fans. The cameras also catch Jonas doing work on his music, tinkering with studio synthesizers and mixers, and then joining the parties at dance clubs.
There is of course the usual dose of meet-and-greet moments of the singer/dancer on the streets, a couple of quick montage scenes including the live audience, recording equipment, and a buff-looking dog during Jonas backstage rehearsals. All elements that make for a great road trip seem to be present in this fun-filled video.
"I think my life has been so crazy busy for the past year and a half, and I kind of wanted to show people a little bit more of what my life is about, bring them into it a little bit more, so that's been a fun experience," said Jonas to MTV news back in 2011 about his songs and solo album.
More Joe Jonas News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences