Miley Cyrus Granted 3-Year Restraining Order Against Scissor-Wielding Intruder
Miley Cyrus could breathe a sigh of relief. The scissor-armed man, who tried to break into the former Disney star's home in Los Angeles on Saturday, September 8 morning, was ordered to stay away from her for the next three years.
Miley initially sought a permanent restraining order to prevent the trespasser named Jason Luis Rivera from visiting her again. The man was actually sentenced to 18 months, but he is likely to be released in May 2013 due to jail overcrowding.
Jason climbed the fence of Miley's house and hid in the bushes. He had a pair of scissors and claimed to be married to the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth when being apprehended by the cops. He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of trespassing and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest.
"I am a friend of Miley Cyrus. I am. She's my wife. Me and Miley have been friends for five years," he told to the cops. The songstress herself was not at home when the incident occurred.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars