Miley Cyrus Granted 3-Year Restraining Order Against Scissor-Wielding Intruder
Miley Cyrus could breathe a sigh of relief. The scissor-armed man, who tried to break into the former Disney star's home in Los Angeles on Saturday, September 8 morning, was ordered to stay away from her for the next three years.
Miley initially sought a permanent restraining order to prevent the trespasser named Jason Luis Rivera from visiting her again. The man was actually sentenced to 18 months, but he is likely to be released in May 2013 due to jail overcrowding.
Jason climbed the fence of Miley's house and hid in the bushes. He had a pair of scissors and claimed to be married to the fiancee of Liam Hemsworth when being apprehended by the cops. He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of trespassing and one misdemeanor count of resisting arrest.
"I am a friend of Miley Cyrus. I am. She's my wife. Me and Miley have been friends for five years," he told to the cops. The songstress herself was not at home when the incident occurred.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?