Peter Facinelli Takes New Girlfriend to 'Breaking Dawn Part II' Premiere in NYC
Peter Facinelli has a new girlfriend, actress Jaimie Alexander. The Carlisle Cullen of "Twilight Saga" movie series was spotted getting cozy with the "Thor: The Dark World" brunette beauty at the premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" in New York City.
Peter, 38, and Jaimie, 28, reportedly came to the event together but posed on the red carpet separately outside the Landmark Sunshine theater on November 15. When the cameras were away, they held hands and stole kisses throughout the night's festivity that included an after-party at hotspot Finale.
One of the guests told PEOPLE, "They came together, but did the red carpet separately. And then both of them stayed close by one another at the party. Peter also had [some of] his family with him." Another testified, "They seemed like they were in a really great mood. She stayed near him at the screening."
Other "Twilight" actors spotted coming to support the Thursday night promo event of the blood-sucker movie included Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene. Their co-stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, meanwhile, went overseas to promote the film across the pond.
Jaimie has appeared in Peter's TV series "Nurse Jackie" and starred opposite him in romcom "Loosies". They were pictured posing together at the movie premiere in January this year, and reunited in Europe last summer when he did the "Breaking Dawn" press tour and she filmed "Thor 2".
Last March, Peter called it quits with his wife of 11 years, actress Jennie Garth. The former couple has three children together. "I love her, we're just going to have a different relationship. We're very dedicated to being great parents," the actor gushed in April.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie