Deana Carter Files for Separation From Husband of Three Years
Deana Carter really wants to end her relationship with husband of three years Brandon Malone. On Tuesday, November 13, the country music artist filed for legal separation in Los Angeles Country Superior Court and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
According to the filing, the pair has gone separate ways since August 1, 2011. It also states that Deana asks for spousal support and wants Brandon to pay for her attorneys' fees. How their assets are going to be divided between them is not mentioned in the petition.
The "Everything's Gonna Be Alright" songstress walked down the aisle with Brandon on October 3, 2009 in Malibu. They don't have any children together. Before marrying Brandon, she dated music video director Chris Hicky and gave a birth to a son named Gray Hayes Hicky in September 2004.
The 46-year-old country singer released her debut album "Did I Shave My Legs for This?" in 1996 and it was certified with 5x Multi-Platinum in the U.S. She then released other albums like "Everything's Gonna Be Alright", "I'm Just a Girl", "The Story of My Life", and "The Chain".
Additionally, her songs like "Strawberry Wine", "We Danced Anyway", and "How Do I Get There" have landed on top ranks of the Billboard country charts. At this year's Grammy Awards, her song "You and Tequila" was nominated for the Best Country Song.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed