Deana Carter Files for Separation From Husband of Three Years
Deana Carter really wants to end her relationship with husband of three years Brandon Malone. On Tuesday, November 13, the country music artist filed for legal separation in Los Angeles Country Superior Court and cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of the split.
According to the filing, the pair has gone separate ways since August 1, 2011. It also states that Deana asks for spousal support and wants Brandon to pay for her attorneys' fees. How their assets are going to be divided between them is not mentioned in the petition.
The "Everything's Gonna Be Alright" songstress walked down the aisle with Brandon on October 3, 2009 in Malibu. They don't have any children together. Before marrying Brandon, she dated music video director Chris Hicky and gave a birth to a son named Gray Hayes Hicky in September 2004.
The 46-year-old country singer released her debut album "Did I Shave My Legs for This?" in 1996 and it was certified with 5x Multi-Platinum in the U.S. She then released other albums like "Everything's Gonna Be Alright", "I'm Just a Girl", "The Story of My Life", and "The Chain".
Additionally, her songs like "Strawberry Wine", "We Danced Anyway", and "How Do I Get There" have landed on top ranks of the Billboard country charts. At this year's Grammy Awards, her song "You and Tequila" was nominated for the Best Country Song.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'