First 'The Heat' Trailer: Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Are Mad Cops
20th Century Fox unleashes a hilarious first trailer for Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy's "The Heat". In it, Bullock is forced to team up with McCarthy for their job in the FBI. Mad things happen as they try to work out their differences while on mission. McCarthy often sparks trouble with her crazy attitude, while Bullock makes things hard with her arrogant manner.
Bullock stars as Sarah Ashburn, an uptight and straight-laced FBI Special Agent, who is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence - and hyper-arrogance. Meanwhile, McCarthy plays Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.'s "finest" agents who is totally foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and often uses her guts instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals.
Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
"The Heat" comes from the hand of "Bridesmaids" director Paul Feig. Scheduled to open in the U.S. on April 5, 2013, the comedy movie also stars Demian Bichir, Tony Hale, Taran Killam, Michael Rapaport, Kaitlin Olson and Jessica Chaffin.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic