First 'The Heat' Trailer: Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Are Mad Cops
20th Century Fox unleashes a hilarious first trailer for Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy's "The Heat". In it, Bullock is forced to team up with McCarthy for their job in the FBI. Mad things happen as they try to work out their differences while on mission. McCarthy often sparks trouble with her crazy attitude, while Bullock makes things hard with her arrogant manner.
Bullock stars as Sarah Ashburn, an uptight and straight-laced FBI Special Agent, who is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence - and hyper-arrogance. Meanwhile, McCarthy plays Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.'s "finest" agents who is totally foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and often uses her guts instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals.
Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
"The Heat" comes from the hand of "Bridesmaids" director Paul Feig. Scheduled to open in the U.S. on April 5, 2013, the comedy movie also stars Demian Bichir, Tony Hale, Taran Killam, Michael Rapaport, Kaitlin Olson and Jessica Chaffin.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia