First 'The Heat' Trailer: Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Are Mad Cops
20th Century Fox unleashes a hilarious first trailer for Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy's "The Heat". In it, Bullock is forced to team up with McCarthy for their job in the FBI. Mad things happen as they try to work out their differences while on mission. McCarthy often sparks trouble with her crazy attitude, while Bullock makes things hard with her arrogant manner.
Bullock stars as Sarah Ashburn, an uptight and straight-laced FBI Special Agent, who is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence - and hyper-arrogance. Meanwhile, McCarthy plays Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.'s "finest" agents who is totally foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and often uses her guts instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals.
Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
"The Heat" comes from the hand of "Bridesmaids" director Paul Feig. Scheduled to open in the U.S. on April 5, 2013, the comedy movie also stars Demian Bichir, Tony Hale, Taran Killam, Michael Rapaport, Kaitlin Olson and Jessica Chaffin.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November