First 'The Heat' Trailer: Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Are Mad Cops
20th Century Fox unleashes a hilarious first trailer for Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy's "The Heat". In it, Bullock is forced to team up with McCarthy for their job in the FBI. Mad things happen as they try to work out their differences while on mission. McCarthy often sparks trouble with her crazy attitude, while Bullock makes things hard with her arrogant manner.
Bullock stars as Sarah Ashburn, an uptight and straight-laced FBI Special Agent, who is a methodical investigator with a reputation for excellence - and hyper-arrogance. Meanwhile, McCarthy plays Shannon Mullins, one of Boston P.D.'s "finest" agents who is totally foul-mouthed and has a very short fuse, and often uses her guts instinct and street smarts to catch the most elusive criminals.
Neither has ever had a partner, or a friend for that matter. When these two wildly incompatible law officers join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected: buddies.
"The Heat" comes from the hand of "Bridesmaids" director Paul Feig. Scheduled to open in the U.S. on April 5, 2013, the comedy movie also stars Demian Bichir, Tony Hale, Taran Killam, Michael Rapaport, Kaitlin Olson and Jessica Chaffin.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen