Britney Spears and will.i.am Collaborate on New Single 'Scream and Shout'
Fans of Britney Spears have something to watch out for next week as the pop singer premieres her new single "Scream and Shout" on U.S. radio at 3 P.M. EST on Monday, November 19. The accompanying music video is set to launch three days later during the thanksgiving episode of "The X Factor (US)" where Spears is one of the judges. The "I'm a Slave for You" hitmaker will duet with the Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am for the new track.
"Scream and Shout" brings in new music from Spears since her 2011 release "Femme Fatale" made it atop Billboard 200 charts for the April 16 edition. The seventh studio album spanned hit singles such as "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends", "I Wanna Go" and "Criminal". It also featured a collaboration with the Black Eyed Peas singer titled "Big Fat Bass", which will.i.am wrote and produced.
Besides the radio premiere and video launch on Monday, "Scream and Shout" will also be included in will.i.am's upcoming second solo album "#willpower". The set was originally scheduled for an October debut but was pushed back after will.i.am learned of various leaks of his tracks for the album.
The artist tweeted on September 18 that he was "trying to finish 'willpower' ... & now because of all the leaks I have pushed the album back to make new songs... I will give you updates soon." There is still no definite release date announced for the album, which will feature guests artists like Mick Jagger, Jennifer Lopez and Eva Simons.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce