Britney Spears and will.i.am Collaborate on New Single 'Scream and Shout'
Fans of Britney Spears have something to watch out for next week as the pop singer premieres her new single "Scream and Shout" on U.S. radio at 3 P.M. EST on Monday, November 19. The accompanying music video is set to launch three days later during the thanksgiving episode of "The X Factor (US)" where Spears is one of the judges. The "I'm a Slave for You" hitmaker will duet with the Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am for the new track.
"Scream and Shout" brings in new music from Spears since her 2011 release "Femme Fatale" made it atop Billboard 200 charts for the April 16 edition. The seventh studio album spanned hit singles such as "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends", "I Wanna Go" and "Criminal". It also featured a collaboration with the Black Eyed Peas singer titled "Big Fat Bass", which will.i.am wrote and produced.
Besides the radio premiere and video launch on Monday, "Scream and Shout" will also be included in will.i.am's upcoming second solo album "#willpower". The set was originally scheduled for an October debut but was pushed back after will.i.am learned of various leaks of his tracks for the album.
The artist tweeted on September 18 that he was "trying to finish 'willpower' ... & now because of all the leaks I have pushed the album back to make new songs... I will give you updates soon." There is still no definite release date announced for the album, which will feature guests artists like Mick Jagger, Jennifer Lopez and Eva Simons.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3