Britney Spears and will.i.am Collaborate on New Single 'Scream and Shout'
Fans of Britney Spears have something to watch out for next week as the pop singer premieres her new single "Scream and Shout" on U.S. radio at 3 P.M. EST on Monday, November 19. The accompanying music video is set to launch three days later during the thanksgiving episode of "The X Factor (US)" where Spears is one of the judges. The "I'm a Slave for You" hitmaker will duet with the Black Eyed Peas member will.i.am for the new track.
"Scream and Shout" brings in new music from Spears since her 2011 release "Femme Fatale" made it atop Billboard 200 charts for the April 16 edition. The seventh studio album spanned hit singles such as "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends", "I Wanna Go" and "Criminal". It also featured a collaboration with the Black Eyed Peas singer titled "Big Fat Bass", which will.i.am wrote and produced.
Besides the radio premiere and video launch on Monday, "Scream and Shout" will also be included in will.i.am's upcoming second solo album "#willpower". The set was originally scheduled for an October debut but was pushed back after will.i.am learned of various leaks of his tracks for the album.
The artist tweeted on September 18 that he was "trying to finish 'willpower' ... & now because of all the leaks I have pushed the album back to make new songs... I will give you updates soon." There is still no definite release date announced for the album, which will feature guests artists like Mick Jagger, Jennifer Lopez and Eva Simons.
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences