Lindsay Lohan Surprised by News That She Has 17-Year-Old Half-Sister
Lindsay Lohan didn't know that she had a 17-year-old half-sister until she was informed about it when coming to "Good Morning America" recently. "I didn't even hear that, so thanks for the news," she said in an interview to promote her upcoming TV movie "Liz & Dick".
"I don't pay attention to any of it. I can't," LiLo added. The actress, who has constantly hit headlines due to her legal woes and family drama, then explained the reason why she avoided tabloids. "I don't really want to get into that because. I want to stay on the positive side of things."
"I think that everyone goes through things in life. I like to learn from my mistakes. But I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't gone through certain things," she stated. "And everything happens for a reason, good or bad. So you can just, you know, take what you've learned from it and move forward."
After years of denial, Michael Lohan finally acknowledged Ashley Horn as his daughter with Kristi whom he had fling with in 1995 when he was estranged from his then-wife Dina Lohan. He couldn't deny it anymore when a positive DNA test result was read by Trisha Goddard on her show recently.
"While I am sorry this took so long, we finally have the answer, we are all okay with it and we will deal with it in the best way!" the Lohan patriarch said on the TV show. "Kristi and Ashley have been really good about it! She's a wonderful kid!"
Ashley herself simply said, "I don't want to be part of the Lohan trainwreck."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa