Lindsay Lohan Surprised by News That She Has 17-Year-Old Half-Sister
Lindsay Lohan didn't know that she had a 17-year-old half-sister until she was informed about it when coming to "Good Morning America" recently. "I didn't even hear that, so thanks for the news," she said in an interview to promote her upcoming TV movie "Liz & Dick".
"I don't pay attention to any of it. I can't," LiLo added. The actress, who has constantly hit headlines due to her legal woes and family drama, then explained the reason why she avoided tabloids. "I don't really want to get into that because. I want to stay on the positive side of things."
"I think that everyone goes through things in life. I like to learn from my mistakes. But I wouldn't be who I am today if I hadn't gone through certain things," she stated. "And everything happens for a reason, good or bad. So you can just, you know, take what you've learned from it and move forward."
After years of denial, Michael Lohan finally acknowledged Ashley Horn as his daughter with Kristi whom he had fling with in 1995 when he was estranged from his then-wife Dina Lohan. He couldn't deny it anymore when a positive DNA test result was read by Trisha Goddard on her show recently.
"While I am sorry this took so long, we finally have the answer, we are all okay with it and we will deal with it in the best way!" the Lohan patriarch said on the TV show. "Kristi and Ashley have been really good about it! She's a wonderful kid!"
Ashley herself simply said, "I don't want to be part of the Lohan trainwreck."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March