Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spend Time Together Amid Split Rumors
Justin Bieber might have rekindled romance with Selena Gomez amid recent breakup rumors. According to TMZ, Justin asked a driver to take him to LAX on Wednesday, November 14 to pick up Selena, then headed to her house. The "As Long as You Love Me" hitmaker reportedly spent the night in the property.
The reunion didn't stop there. On Thursday morning, November 15, the couple entered the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills separately. That night, they were also spotted heading to The Laugh Factory comedy club in Los Angeles by a van. Entering the building separately, Selena walked into the club first. Justin then followed her, hiding his face under a baseball cap and bowing.
The "Baby" singer and the "Who Says" songstress reportedly called it quits two weeks ago because of their hectic schedules and trust issues. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source told E! News.
It was rumored that Selena was jealous when Justin was snapped watching "The Lion King" on Broadway with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin. It was also said that Justin couldn't stand seeing the latino girl kissing co-star Nat Wolff when filming a scene for "Feed the Dog".
In an interview with the Open House Party radio show, the "Never Say Never" singer commented on his split rumor with Selena. "I don't know what to say. I don't know what's going on in my life. To even assess that, it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment," he said.
According to sources close to the situation, Justin felt confident that he would get the "Spring Breakers" actress back since he didn't love any other girls. Moreover, although they broke up many times before, they always managed to rekindle their romance. A source close to Selena also confirmed to PEOPLE that "of course" Justin would try to win her heart again.
More Justin Bieber News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny