Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Spend Time Together Amid Split Rumors
Justin Bieber might have rekindled romance with Selena Gomez amid recent breakup rumors. According to TMZ, Justin asked a driver to take him to LAX on Wednesday, November 14 to pick up Selena, then headed to her house. The "As Long as You Love Me" hitmaker reportedly spent the night in the property.
The reunion didn't stop there. On Thursday morning, November 15, the couple entered the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills separately. That night, they were also spotted heading to The Laugh Factory comedy club in Los Angeles by a van. Entering the building separately, Selena walked into the club first. Justin then followed her, hiding his face under a baseball cap and bowing.
The "Baby" singer and the "Who Says" songstress reportedly called it quits two weeks ago because of their hectic schedules and trust issues. "Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source told E! News.
It was rumored that Selena was jealous when Justin was snapped watching "The Lion King" on Broadway with Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin. It was also said that Justin couldn't stand seeing the latino girl kissing co-star Nat Wolff when filming a scene for "Feed the Dog".
In an interview with the Open House Party radio show, the "Never Say Never" singer commented on his split rumor with Selena. "I don't know what to say. I don't know what's going on in my life. To even assess that, it doesn't make sense 'cause I have not made any comment," he said.
According to sources close to the situation, Justin felt confident that he would get the "Spring Breakers" actress back since he didn't love any other girls. Moreover, although they broke up many times before, they always managed to rekindle their romance. A source close to Selena also confirmed to PEOPLE that "of course" Justin would try to win her heart again.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones