Mark Ruffalo Blindsided by Super Magicians in First 'Now You See Me' Trailer
An intriguing first trailer for "Now You See Me" has made its way out for viewing pleasure. Promising an interesting plot, the sneak peek gives a look at a gang of magicians who literally "travel" from Vegas to Paris in 3 seconds and rob a bank and spread the money to the audience during their spectacular show. The next day, they have to deal with the police for their action but the investigator find that these super magicians are not easy to deal with.
The magic super-group led by the charismatic Atlas (Jesse Eisenberg) is known as The Four Horsemen. One night, they perform a pair of high-tech magic shows, first astonishing audiences by robbing a bank on another continent, and then exposing a white-collar criminal and funneling his millions into the audience members' bank accounts.
FBI Special Agent Dylan (Mark Ruffalo) is determined to make the magicians pay for their crimes, and to stop them before they pull off what promises to be an even more audacious heist. Dylan is forced to partner with Alma (Melanie Laurent), an Interpol detective about whom he is instantly suspicious.
Out of desperation, Dylan turns to Thaddeus (Morgan Freeman), a famed magic debunker, who claims the bank heist was accomplished using disguises and video trickery. One thing Dylan and Alma agree on is that the Horsemen must have an outside point person, and that finding him (or her) is key to ending the magicians' crime spree.
As pressure mounts and the world awaits the Horsemen's spectacular final trick, Dylan and Alma race to find an answer. However, it soon becomes painfully clear that staying one step ahead of these masters of illusion is beyond the skills of any one man-or woman.
The magician heist thriller is also supported by a host of notable actors, including Isla Fisher, Dave Franco, Woody Harrelson, Michael Caine, Elias Koteas and Common. The Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci-produced starry movie is directed by Louis Leterrier with Boaz Yakin and Edward Ricourt penning the script.
"Now You See Me" will compete with other highly-anticipated movies during the summer movie season in 2013 on June 7.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation