Lindsay Lohan Is a Stubborn Wife in New 'Liz and Dick' Clip
Another peek at Lindsay Lohan's performance as Elizabeth Taylor in anticipated TV movie, "Liz & Dick", has gone online. In the clip revealed via E! Online, LiLo is seen recreating Liz's first meeting with writer Ernest Lehman (David Eigenberg), who pitched the big screen take on "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" It also sees a glimpse at Liz's bumpy relationship with husband Richard Burton (Grant Bowler).
Looking elegant in all-red ensemble, LiLo's Liz is introduced to the scribe by Richard at what appears to be a high-class party. When the writer offers her a new project, the legendary actress seems to be very excited about it. However, she gets less enthusiastic when her husband insists to get involved in it as well. They eventually get tangled in a little argument in front of the screenwriter.
To premiere on Lifetime at 9 P.M. on Sunday, November 25, "Liz & Dick" is based on the true story of the couple's passionate and tumultuous love affair. For nearly a quarter of a century, Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton were Hollywood royalty and their fiery romance - often called "the marriage of the century" - was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day.
Swarmed by paparazzi worldwide, their love affair was played out entirely in front of the media from the time they met on the set of the major motion picture "Cleopatra", left their respective spouses, married and divorced, only to remarry and divorce once again. Despite their roller coaster romance for the public eye to see, Liz and Dick shared an undeniable love greater than most people could ever dream of.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle