Lara Stone and David Walliams Expecting First Child
Lara Stone and David Walliams will become parents in 2013. The happy couple announced in a statement on Wednesday, November 14 that they are expecting their first child.
"We're very excited to announce we are expecting our first child," Lara declared. The Dutch beauty who landed on No. 8 of Forbes' top-earning models list added, "We're both absolutely thrilled but ask you to please respect our privacy during this precious time."
David also announced the good news via Twitter on Thursday, November 15. The comedian tweeted, "Some wonderful news. My beautiful wife Lara is pregnant. We are having a baby! It is due next year and we both couldn't be happier. Dx."
The 28-year-old model and the 41-year-old actor started seeing each other in September 2009. David then popped the question to her in January 2010. On May 16 the same year, the couple tied the knot at London's Claridge's hotel. It was the first marriage for both.
Both celebs have gone through difficult time. David has suffered from bipolar disorder for years. He was battling mental breakdown and insomnia for nine months before seeking professional help. He also tried to commit suicide several times. Meanwhile, Lara entered a rehab for alcohol dependency in early 2009.
David is currently one of the "Britain's Got Talent" judges. The co-creator and star of "Little Britain" also starred on British sitcom "The Royal Bodyguard", which ended its run in January this year.
Lara is currently the face of Calvin Klein's 2012 Underwear campaign. She is also listed on models.com's "Industry Icons" after getting the first rank on "Top 50 Models" list starting from Spring 2010 until this summer.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor