Taylor Swift's First 'State of Grace' TV Performance on U.S. 'X Factor'
For the very first time, Taylor Swift delivered her new song "State of Grace" on a live TV performance. The country music princess took the stage to cater the audience of "The X Factor (US)" during its Thursday, November 15 result show in Los Angeles.
Debuting the song live, Taylor was welcomed by her screaming fans in the studio. She looked cute in a simple long-sleeved sheer top that she paired with black pants and vintage leather shoes. She teamed her chic ensemble with a fedora hat atop her signature long wavy blond hair.
Earlier before appearing on "X Factor", the "Begin Again" singer was seen hanging out with One Direction's member Harry Styles at lunch and a rehearsal session. "Together in the lunch line (Cheeseburgers) laughing & smiling was @Harry_Styles & @taylorswift13! :) #internationalpoproyalty," so a tweet from "X Factor" official Twitter account read.
Meanwhile, the Thursday result show of the singing competition sent home Simon Cowell's protege Lyric 145 after they got the lowest vote during the night. Demi Lovato's protege, Jennel Garcia was also sent packing after landing on the bottom three.
Taylor's "State of Grace" is the latest song off her record-breaking album "Red". The album stays atop Hot 200 chart for three consecutive weeks to date and has sold 1.749 million copies in its first three weeks, superseding 1D's "Up All Night" as the second-biggest selling album of 2012 in the United States.
More Taylor Swift News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'