Taylor Swift's First 'State of Grace' TV Performance on U.S. 'X Factor'
For the very first time, Taylor Swift delivered her new song "State of Grace" on a live TV performance. The country music princess took the stage to cater the audience of "The X Factor (US)" during its Thursday, November 15 result show in Los Angeles.
Debuting the song live, Taylor was welcomed by her screaming fans in the studio. She looked cute in a simple long-sleeved sheer top that she paired with black pants and vintage leather shoes. She teamed her chic ensemble with a fedora hat atop her signature long wavy blond hair.
Earlier before appearing on "X Factor", the "Begin Again" singer was seen hanging out with One Direction's member Harry Styles at lunch and a rehearsal session. "Together in the lunch line (Cheeseburgers) laughing & smiling was @Harry_Styles & @taylorswift13! :) #internationalpoproyalty," so a tweet from "X Factor" official Twitter account read.
Meanwhile, the Thursday result show of the singing competition sent home Simon Cowell's protege Lyric 145 after they got the lowest vote during the night. Demi Lovato's protege, Jennel Garcia was also sent packing after landing on the bottom three.
Taylor's "State of Grace" is the latest song off her record-breaking album "Red". The album stays atop Hot 200 chart for three consecutive weeks to date and has sold 1.749 million copies in its first three weeks, superseding 1D's "Up All Night" as the second-biggest selling album of 2012 in the United States.
More Taylor Swift News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West