'The Walking Dead' May Introduce Tyreese in Season 3 Fall Finale
Another "The Walking Dead" comic character will join Rick and the group on the TV show. After welcoming Michonne and The Governor, the AMC series will introduce an iconic figure in the eighth episode that is slated to air December 2.
"There's a new character added," the comic book creator and executive produder Robert Kirkman teases. "A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that."
Kirkman remains mum when asked which character will join the fold, insisting, "I don't know, man! I don't know. I got no clue!" However, reports say that Tyreese is the one who will be featured on the show.
In the comic books, Tyreese is a former NFL player who has a rocky relationship with Rick until he dies in the hand of the Governor. Rumor has it, actor Chad Coleman could end up tackling the part since he has been spotted around the filming location in Atlanta.
More The Walking Dead News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung