'The Walking Dead' May Introduce Tyreese in Season 3 Fall Finale
Another "The Walking Dead" comic character will join Rick and the group on the TV show. After welcoming Michonne and The Governor, the AMC series will introduce an iconic figure in the eighth episode that is slated to air December 2.
"There's a new character added," the comic book creator and executive produder Robert Kirkman teases. "A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that."
Kirkman remains mum when asked which character will join the fold, insisting, "I don't know, man! I don't know. I got no clue!" However, reports say that Tyreese is the one who will be featured on the show.
In the comic books, Tyreese is a former NFL player who has a rocky relationship with Rick until he dies in the hand of the Governor. Rumor has it, actor Chad Coleman could end up tackling the part since he has been spotted around the filming location in Atlanta.
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen