'The Walking Dead' May Introduce Tyreese in Season 3 Fall Finale
Another "The Walking Dead" comic character will join Rick and the group on the TV show. After welcoming Michonne and The Governor, the AMC series will introduce an iconic figure in the eighth episode that is slated to air December 2.
"There's a new character added," the comic book creator and executive produder Robert Kirkman teases. "A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that."
Kirkman remains mum when asked which character will join the fold, insisting, "I don't know, man! I don't know. I got no clue!" However, reports say that Tyreese is the one who will be featured on the show.
In the comic books, Tyreese is a former NFL player who has a rocky relationship with Rick until he dies in the hand of the Governor. Rumor has it, actor Chad Coleman could end up tackling the part since he has been spotted around the filming location in Atlanta.
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie