'The Walking Dead' May Introduce Tyreese in Season 3 Fall Finale
Another "The Walking Dead" comic character will join Rick and the group on the TV show. After welcoming Michonne and The Governor, the AMC series will introduce an iconic figure in the eighth episode that is slated to air December 2.
"There's a new character added," the comic book creator and executive produder Robert Kirkman teases. "A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that."
Kirkman remains mum when asked which character will join the fold, insisting, "I don't know, man! I don't know. I got no clue!" However, reports say that Tyreese is the one who will be featured on the show.
In the comic books, Tyreese is a former NFL player who has a rocky relationship with Rick until he dies in the hand of the Governor. Rumor has it, actor Chad Coleman could end up tackling the part since he has been spotted around the filming location in Atlanta.
More The Walking Dead News
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram