'The Walking Dead' May Introduce Tyreese in Season 3 Fall Finale
Another "The Walking Dead" comic character will join Rick and the group on the TV show. After welcoming Michonne and The Governor, the AMC series will introduce an iconic figure in the eighth episode that is slated to air December 2.
"There's a new character added," the comic book creator and executive produder Robert Kirkman teases. "A big deal fan favorite from the comic book is introduced into the show in this episode, so be on the lookout for that."
Kirkman remains mum when asked which character will join the fold, insisting, "I don't know, man! I don't know. I got no clue!" However, reports say that Tyreese is the one who will be featured on the show.
In the comic books, Tyreese is a former NFL player who has a rocky relationship with Rick until he dies in the hand of the Governor. Rumor has it, actor Chad Coleman could end up tackling the part since he has been spotted around the filming location in Atlanta.
More The Walking Dead News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds