Michael Lohan Acknowledges Secret Daughter Ashley Horn
Michael Lohan finally admits that Ashley Horn is indeed his daughter after seven years of denial.
In a Thursday, November 15 episode of "Trisha Goddard", he read Ashley's DNA test result. While the DNA test result was unveiled to public, Ashley's mother, Kristi Horn, burst into tears.
The paternity test result was announced by Trisha Goddard. She read aloud, "Michael is Ashley's father." Michael didn't say anything for a while. Kristi, who was so emotional about the reveal, told him, "You have another daughter and you missed out on 17 years of her life."
When Michael wanted to hug Ashley, the 17-year-old girl refused the embrace, saying, "This is the first time I've met you, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure..." On the talk show, Ashley also revealed her reluctance to be a part of the famous family. "I don't want to be a part of the Lohan trainwreck," she declared.
The father of five told Radar Online, "While I am sorry this took so long, we finally have the answer, we are all okay with it and we will deal with it in the best way!" He then added, "Kristi and Ashley have been really good about it! She's a wonderful kid!"
Michael had a fling with Kristi in 1995, when he was estranged from Dina Lohan, Lindsay Lohan's mother and Michael's wife until 2005. Kristi finally told him about Ashley in 2005 after the girl's DNA test result didn't match her former husband's. Michael and Ashley then conducted a DNA test in 2008.
"She contacted me and said she had a paternity test with her ex-husband and it was negative and she believed the child was mine," he told New York Post at the time. He disbelieved her, saying, "She said I was the only one she was with but I find that hard to believe. She was with a number of men after me and was going through a second divorce right now."
"If the test is found to be negative she's gonna be sued for libel and defamation," he said at the time. "Even if the test is positive, I have nothing to say to her because of the way she handled this."
Following the positive result of the test, Michael has been listed as Ashley's father on her birth certificate since December 2008. The 52-year-old Wall Street trader didn't appear on a Montana court hearing concerning the paternity issue and refused to pay any child support for Lindsay's secret sister. He additinally didn't admit Ashley as his daughter until the day he read the DNA result.
Aside from Ashley, the Irish-Italian descendant is also a father to 26-year-old actress Lindsay, 25-year-old Michael Jr., 19-year-old Ali, and 16-year-old Dakota. In a couple of months, he will be a father of six since his girlfriend Kate Major is currently pregnant with their child.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves