First Trailer for Tina Fey and Paul Rudd's 'Admission'
A charming first trailer for Tina Fey and Paul Rudd's dramedy "Admission" has landed online. Presenting a touching plot which is wrapped in a light way, the video focuses on Fey and Rudd's unexpected encounter that paves their way to happiness.
Fey plays Portia Nathan, a straight-laced Princeton University admissions officer who is caught off-guard when she makes a recruiting visit to an alternative high school overseen by Rudd's John Pressman. Rudd's charcter himself is Nathan's former college classmate.
Pressman has surmised that one of his gifted students, named Jeremiah (Nat Wolff), might well be the son that Nathan secretly gave up for adoption many years ago. Soon, Nathan finds herself bending the rules for Jeremiah, putting at risk the life she thought she always wanted. In the process, she finds her way to a surprising and exhilarating life and romance she never dreamed of having.
In "Admission", Fey and Rudd's good chemistry as Nathan and Pressman respectively is supported by performances from Michael Sheen, Lily Tomlin, Gloria Reueben, Wallace Shawn and Sonya Walger. Serving behind the lens is Oscar nominee Paul Weitz, who previously helmed "About a Boy".
Focus Features will unleash the dramedy in the U.S. on March 8, 2013.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set