Justin Bieber Jealous of Selena Gomez's Co-Star Nat Wolff Over Kissing Scene
Another theory in Justin Bieber - Selena Gomez breakup drama surfaces. When the split first broke out, their fans quickly pointed at Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin who was pictured posing with Bieber backstage at the fashion show of the lingerie line. Now, a report suggests that it was actually photos of Selena smooching with Nat Wolff that led to their breakup.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress kissed the "Naked Brothers" star for their new movie "Feed the Dog" (previously known as "Parental Guidance Suggested") where they played a couple. "[Justin] freaked out on that," a source told E! News. "He would get jealous and she wouldn't tolerate it." Another source added, "Justin was very jealous of it. He knows it was a photo of them filming, but it still made him jealous."
The second insider additionally noted that people close to Selena and Justin were not completely surprised by the split because jealousy had always been an issue between the young couple. "They're young. Of course they have their jealous streaks," the source explained their situation. "Justin has gotten jealous, and so has Selena."
The fact that both of them had hectic schedules didn't help either. "He is always working," the source added. "And she is always working."
Pictures of Selena kissing Nat hit the web last August, while she reportedly broke up with Justin a few weeks later. Before the split, Nat once said of the kissing scene, "It was fun, but it was funny the way all this drama made about it. Justin Bieber he's actually a friend of mine. You know, I got to know him through the shooting. He's a nice guy so I hope he doesn't hate me."
More Selena Gomez News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week