Justin Bieber Jealous of Selena Gomez's Co-Star Nat Wolff Over Kissing Scene
Another theory in Justin Bieber - Selena Gomez breakup drama surfaces. When the split first broke out, their fans quickly pointed at Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin who was pictured posing with Bieber backstage at the fashion show of the lingerie line. Now, a report suggests that it was actually photos of Selena smooching with Nat Wolff that led to their breakup.
The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress kissed the "Naked Brothers" star for their new movie "Feed the Dog" (previously known as "Parental Guidance Suggested") where they played a couple. "[Justin] freaked out on that," a source told E! News. "He would get jealous and she wouldn't tolerate it." Another source added, "Justin was very jealous of it. He knows it was a photo of them filming, but it still made him jealous."
The second insider additionally noted that people close to Selena and Justin were not completely surprised by the split because jealousy had always been an issue between the young couple. "They're young. Of course they have their jealous streaks," the source explained their situation. "Justin has gotten jealous, and so has Selena."
The fact that both of them had hectic schedules didn't help either. "He is always working," the source added. "And she is always working."
Pictures of Selena kissing Nat hit the web last August, while she reportedly broke up with Justin a few weeks later. Before the split, Nat once said of the kissing scene, "It was fun, but it was funny the way all this drama made about it. Justin Bieber he's actually a friend of mine. You know, I got to know him through the shooting. He's a nice guy so I hope he doesn't hate me."
More Selena Gomez News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle