Audio: Rihanna and Chris Brown's Latest Collaboration 'Nobody's Business'
Amid their much-talked-about reunion rumors, Rihanna and Chris Brown reveal their latest collaboration "Nobody's Business" lifted off RiRi's upcoming album "Unapologetic". Through the easy-listening song, which boasts 90s post-disco beats, the Bajan beauty and her ex-beau Breezy seem to want the world to know that whatever happens in their tumultuous relationship, "it ain't nobody's business."
Inspired by the tune in Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel", the new song has bold lyrics that spark speculations that RiRi and Breezy are indeed rekindling their romance though they recently denied it. "You'll always be mine, sing it to the world/Always be my boy, I'll always be your girl/Nobody's business, ain't nobody's business," so the songstress sings in the chorus.
"Your love is perfection, please point me in the right direction/ I'mma give you all my affection/Every touch becomes infectious/ Let's make out in this Lexus/ There's no other love just like this/ A life with you I want, then can we become love's persona," the duo croon.
"Nobody's Business" (formerly titled "Nobodies Business") is included in RiRi's seventh studio installment "Unapologetic", which will be released Stateside on November 19. The Bajan beauty is currently busy promoting the album as she kicked off her "777 " tour in Mexico City on Thursday, November 15.
More Rihanna News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'