Audio: Rihanna and Chris Brown's Latest Collaboration 'Nobody's Business'
Amid their much-talked-about reunion rumors, Rihanna and Chris Brown reveal their latest collaboration "Nobody's Business" lifted off RiRi's upcoming album "Unapologetic". Through the easy-listening song, which boasts 90s post-disco beats, the Bajan beauty and her ex-beau Breezy seem to want the world to know that whatever happens in their tumultuous relationship, "it ain't nobody's business."
Inspired by the tune in Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel", the new song has bold lyrics that spark speculations that RiRi and Breezy are indeed rekindling their romance though they recently denied it. "You'll always be mine, sing it to the world/Always be my boy, I'll always be your girl/Nobody's business, ain't nobody's business," so the songstress sings in the chorus.
"Your love is perfection, please point me in the right direction/ I'mma give you all my affection/Every touch becomes infectious/ Let's make out in this Lexus/ There's no other love just like this/ A life with you I want, then can we become love's persona," the duo croon.
"Nobody's Business" (formerly titled "Nobodies Business") is included in RiRi's seventh studio installment "Unapologetic", which will be released Stateside on November 19. The Bajan beauty is currently busy promoting the album as she kicked off her "777 " tour in Mexico City on Thursday, November 15.
More Rihanna News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram