'30 Rock' Announces Liz Lemon's Wedding
A wedding bell is ringing on "30 Rock". The show has announced via Twitter that its major character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is going to walk down the aisle with her boyfriend of the last two seasons, Chris Chross, who is portrayed by James Marsden.
The announcement is presented in a kind of invitation which features a picture of a wedding ring. The NBC comedy series writes, "What the What?! Miss Elizabeth Miervaldis Lemon presents herself to be married to Mr. Crisstopher Rick Chross on Thursday the 29 of November, 2012, at eight/seven central in the evening."
It adds, "But not in a creepy way that perpetuates the idea that brides and virgins are virgins and women are property. She's 42. Whatever. It's no big whoop. Bring your own snacks."
The wedding will be a sweet treat for "30 Rock" fans before the show ends its 13-episode final season in early 2013. Jane Krakowski, who portrays Jenna Maroney, once said about the show's impending end, "It is very bittersweet. I think it's going to be very hard to hear, 'that is a series wrap' for all of us. I think we are all very aware this is as good as it gets."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent