'30 Rock' Announces Liz Lemon's Wedding
A wedding bell is ringing on "30 Rock". The show has announced via Twitter that its major character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is going to walk down the aisle with her boyfriend of the last two seasons, Chris Chross, who is portrayed by James Marsden.
The announcement is presented in a kind of invitation which features a picture of a wedding ring. The NBC comedy series writes, "What the What?! Miss Elizabeth Miervaldis Lemon presents herself to be married to Mr. Crisstopher Rick Chross on Thursday the 29 of November, 2012, at eight/seven central in the evening."
It adds, "But not in a creepy way that perpetuates the idea that brides and virgins are virgins and women are property. She's 42. Whatever. It's no big whoop. Bring your own snacks."
The wedding will be a sweet treat for "30 Rock" fans before the show ends its 13-episode final season in early 2013. Jane Krakowski, who portrays Jenna Maroney, once said about the show's impending end, "It is very bittersweet. I think it's going to be very hard to hear, 'that is a series wrap' for all of us. I think we are all very aware this is as good as it gets."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?