'30 Rock' Announces Liz Lemon's Wedding
A wedding bell is ringing on "30 Rock". The show has announced via Twitter that its major character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is going to walk down the aisle with her boyfriend of the last two seasons, Chris Chross, who is portrayed by James Marsden.
The announcement is presented in a kind of invitation which features a picture of a wedding ring. The NBC comedy series writes, "What the What?! Miss Elizabeth Miervaldis Lemon presents herself to be married to Mr. Crisstopher Rick Chross on Thursday the 29 of November, 2012, at eight/seven central in the evening."
It adds, "But not in a creepy way that perpetuates the idea that brides and virgins are virgins and women are property. She's 42. Whatever. It's no big whoop. Bring your own snacks."
The wedding will be a sweet treat for "30 Rock" fans before the show ends its 13-episode final season in early 2013. Jane Krakowski, who portrays Jenna Maroney, once said about the show's impending end, "It is very bittersweet. I think it's going to be very hard to hear, 'that is a series wrap' for all of us. I think we are all very aware this is as good as it gets."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics