'30 Rock' Announces Liz Lemon's Wedding
A wedding bell is ringing on "30 Rock". The show has announced via Twitter that its major character Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) is going to walk down the aisle with her boyfriend of the last two seasons, Chris Chross, who is portrayed by James Marsden.
The announcement is presented in a kind of invitation which features a picture of a wedding ring. The NBC comedy series writes, "What the What?! Miss Elizabeth Miervaldis Lemon presents herself to be married to Mr. Crisstopher Rick Chross on Thursday the 29 of November, 2012, at eight/seven central in the evening."
It adds, "But not in a creepy way that perpetuates the idea that brides and virgins are virgins and women are property. She's 42. Whatever. It's no big whoop. Bring your own snacks."
The wedding will be a sweet treat for "30 Rock" fans before the show ends its 13-episode final season in early 2013. Jane Krakowski, who portrays Jenna Maroney, once said about the show's impending end, "It is very bittersweet. I think it's going to be very hard to hear, 'that is a series wrap' for all of us. I think we are all very aware this is as good as it gets."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters