Kris Jenner Laughs Off Bruce Jenner Split Rumor
Kris Jenner thought that a rumor of her separation with her husband of 21 years, Bruce Jenner, was funny. "They're crazy," she told ETonline. "I called [Bruce] this morning and said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce.' We were laughing. He goes, 'I'm at the hobby shop, can you leave me alone with this crap?' It was very funny."
The Kardashian matriarch then added, "It's the craziest stuff. We've been dealing with this weekly for the last couple of years. You just have to take it in stride." She went on, "Life is so good right now. We can laugh about it. We're strong. We've been such a tight-knit family for so long. To keep addressing [the rumors] every single time just gets old."
National Enquirer earlier reported that Bruce met a divorce lawyer because he had enough of her fling with younger men and uncontrollable ego over the Kardashian family. "Bruce feels that Kris treats him like a doormat, and he's had enough. She constantly belittles his appearance and complains to mutual friends that he's a boring old fart," a source reported. "Then she has the gall to flaunt her relationships with younger guys in his face."
The owner of Bruce Jenner Aviation was also rumored to have discussed the breakup plan with his golf pals at Lake Sherwood Country Club near the family home in Calabasas, Calif. An insider said, "He hates it when cronies at the Country Club jokingly fall him Bruce Kardashian. Kris is continually perceived as the moneymaker and the one who wears the pants in the family, and he's sick and tired of the humiliation."
"One of Bruce's pals who's a sports entertainment lawyer has helped Bruce value the assets of the Kardashian-Jenner empire if he moves forward with a split," the insider continued. "He's also talked about a divorce attorney buddy about potential custody arrangements for his two girls with Kris."
This is not the first time the couple gets hit with split report. In July, they were said to separate after the 57-year-old mother was reportedly caught seeing her ex, Todd Waterman. Kris then denied that Todd could be a threat to her marriage. Appearing on "The Talk" Tuesday, August 7, she said, "[Bruce] has got an extremely crazy amount of patience but he's also so secure in himself... He's completely secure in his relationship with me."
More Kris Jenner News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner