Kris Jenner Laughs Off Bruce Jenner Split Rumor
Kris Jenner thought that a rumor of her separation with her husband of 21 years, Bruce Jenner, was funny. "They're crazy," she told ETonline. "I called [Bruce] this morning and said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce.' We were laughing. He goes, 'I'm at the hobby shop, can you leave me alone with this crap?' It was very funny."
The Kardashian matriarch then added, "It's the craziest stuff. We've been dealing with this weekly for the last couple of years. You just have to take it in stride." She went on, "Life is so good right now. We can laugh about it. We're strong. We've been such a tight-knit family for so long. To keep addressing [the rumors] every single time just gets old."
National Enquirer earlier reported that Bruce met a divorce lawyer because he had enough of her fling with younger men and uncontrollable ego over the Kardashian family. "Bruce feels that Kris treats him like a doormat, and he's had enough. She constantly belittles his appearance and complains to mutual friends that he's a boring old fart," a source reported. "Then she has the gall to flaunt her relationships with younger guys in his face."
The owner of Bruce Jenner Aviation was also rumored to have discussed the breakup plan with his golf pals at Lake Sherwood Country Club near the family home in Calabasas, Calif. An insider said, "He hates it when cronies at the Country Club jokingly fall him Bruce Kardashian. Kris is continually perceived as the moneymaker and the one who wears the pants in the family, and he's sick and tired of the humiliation."
"One of Bruce's pals who's a sports entertainment lawyer has helped Bruce value the assets of the Kardashian-Jenner empire if he moves forward with a split," the insider continued. "He's also talked about a divorce attorney buddy about potential custody arrangements for his two girls with Kris."
This is not the first time the couple gets hit with split report. In July, they were said to separate after the 57-year-old mother was reportedly caught seeing her ex, Todd Waterman. Kris then denied that Todd could be a threat to her marriage. Appearing on "The Talk" Tuesday, August 7, she said, "[Bruce] has got an extremely crazy amount of patience but he's also so secure in himself... He's completely secure in his relationship with me."
More Kris Jenner News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert