Kris Jenner Laughs Off Bruce Jenner Split Rumor
Kris Jenner thought that a rumor of her separation with her husband of 21 years, Bruce Jenner, was funny. "They're crazy," she told ETonline. "I called [Bruce] this morning and said, 'Honey, I think we're getting a divorce.' We were laughing. He goes, 'I'm at the hobby shop, can you leave me alone with this crap?' It was very funny."
The Kardashian matriarch then added, "It's the craziest stuff. We've been dealing with this weekly for the last couple of years. You just have to take it in stride." She went on, "Life is so good right now. We can laugh about it. We're strong. We've been such a tight-knit family for so long. To keep addressing [the rumors] every single time just gets old."
National Enquirer earlier reported that Bruce met a divorce lawyer because he had enough of her fling with younger men and uncontrollable ego over the Kardashian family. "Bruce feels that Kris treats him like a doormat, and he's had enough. She constantly belittles his appearance and complains to mutual friends that he's a boring old fart," a source reported. "Then she has the gall to flaunt her relationships with younger guys in his face."
The owner of Bruce Jenner Aviation was also rumored to have discussed the breakup plan with his golf pals at Lake Sherwood Country Club near the family home in Calabasas, Calif. An insider said, "He hates it when cronies at the Country Club jokingly fall him Bruce Kardashian. Kris is continually perceived as the moneymaker and the one who wears the pants in the family, and he's sick and tired of the humiliation."
"One of Bruce's pals who's a sports entertainment lawyer has helped Bruce value the assets of the Kardashian-Jenner empire if he moves forward with a split," the insider continued. "He's also talked about a divorce attorney buddy about potential custody arrangements for his two girls with Kris."
This is not the first time the couple gets hit with split report. In July, they were said to separate after the 57-year-old mother was reportedly caught seeing her ex, Todd Waterman. Kris then denied that Todd could be a threat to her marriage. Appearing on "The Talk" Tuesday, August 7, she said, "[Bruce] has got an extremely crazy amount of patience but he's also so secure in himself... He's completely secure in his relationship with me."
More Kris Jenner News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny