Chris Brown Joins Modeling Agency Wilhelmina
Chris Brown is now a singer, an actor and a model. The "Birthday Cake" crooner has signed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, joining the agency's artist management division in hopes of landing new fashion and beauty endorsements.
"Art and style has always played a significant role in my life - it's evolved with me throughout my career," Brown said in a statement. "It's evolved with me throughout my career." He added, "I'm so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue."
Although Brown's reputation was smeared by the assault he did to ex-girlfriend Rihanna, Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, is confident that he was the right choice. Hendrich told Women's Wear Daily of the new client, "We recognize that Chris Brown is not just a voice, a dance or a lyric; he is a multi-faceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand into these industries."
By being taken under Wilhelmina's wings, Brown joins the list of other celebrities who struck a deal with the agency as models. They are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Keri Hilson, Gabriel Aubrey and Natasha Bedingfield.
More Chris Brown News
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit