Chris Brown Joins Modeling Agency Wilhelmina
Chris Brown is now a singer, an actor and a model. The "Birthday Cake" crooner has signed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, joining the agency's artist management division in hopes of landing new fashion and beauty endorsements.
"Art and style has always played a significant role in my life - it's evolved with me throughout my career," Brown said in a statement. "It's evolved with me throughout my career." He added, "I'm so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue."
Although Brown's reputation was smeared by the assault he did to ex-girlfriend Rihanna, Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, is confident that he was the right choice. Hendrich told Women's Wear Daily of the new client, "We recognize that Chris Brown is not just a voice, a dance or a lyric; he is a multi-faceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand into these industries."
By being taken under Wilhelmina's wings, Brown joins the list of other celebrities who struck a deal with the agency as models. They are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Keri Hilson, Gabriel Aubrey and Natasha Bedingfield.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation