Chris Brown Joins Modeling Agency Wilhelmina
Chris Brown is now a singer, an actor and a model. The "Birthday Cake" crooner has signed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, joining the agency's artist management division in hopes of landing new fashion and beauty endorsements.
"Art and style has always played a significant role in my life - it's evolved with me throughout my career," Brown said in a statement. "It's evolved with me throughout my career." He added, "I'm so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue."
Although Brown's reputation was smeared by the assault he did to ex-girlfriend Rihanna, Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, is confident that he was the right choice. Hendrich told Women's Wear Daily of the new client, "We recognize that Chris Brown is not just a voice, a dance or a lyric; he is a multi-faceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand into these industries."
By being taken under Wilhelmina's wings, Brown joins the list of other celebrities who struck a deal with the agency as models. They are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Keri Hilson, Gabriel Aubrey and Natasha Bedingfield.
More Chris Brown News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'