Chris Brown Joins Modeling Agency Wilhelmina
Chris Brown is now a singer, an actor and a model. The "Birthday Cake" crooner has signed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, joining the agency's artist management division in hopes of landing new fashion and beauty endorsements.
"Art and style has always played a significant role in my life - it's evolved with me throughout my career," Brown said in a statement. "It's evolved with me throughout my career." He added, "I'm so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue."
Although Brown's reputation was smeared by the assault he did to ex-girlfriend Rihanna, Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, is confident that he was the right choice. Hendrich told Women's Wear Daily of the new client, "We recognize that Chris Brown is not just a voice, a dance or a lyric; he is a multi-faceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand into these industries."
By being taken under Wilhelmina's wings, Brown joins the list of other celebrities who struck a deal with the agency as models. They are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Keri Hilson, Gabriel Aubrey and Natasha Bedingfield.
More Chris Brown News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set