Chris Brown Joins Modeling Agency Wilhelmina
Chris Brown is now a singer, an actor and a model. The "Birthday Cake" crooner has signed a modeling contract with Wilhelmina, joining the agency's artist management division in hopes of landing new fashion and beauty endorsements.
"Art and style has always played a significant role in my life - it's evolved with me throughout my career," Brown said in a statement. "It's evolved with me throughout my career." He added, "I'm so happy to join the Wilhelmina team, which has countless successes in the industry, to explore this new avenue."
Although Brown's reputation was smeared by the assault he did to ex-girlfriend Rihanna, Taylor Hendrich, the director of Wilhelmina Men, is confident that he was the right choice. Hendrich told Women's Wear Daily of the new client, "We recognize that Chris Brown is not just a voice, a dance or a lyric; he is a multi-faceted artist with a unique take on style, and we are excited to translate and extend his brand into these industries."
By being taken under Wilhelmina's wings, Brown joins the list of other celebrities who struck a deal with the agency as models. They are Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, Keri Hilson, Gabriel Aubrey and Natasha Bedingfield.
More Chris Brown News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child