Katt Williams Arrested for Fighting in a Club
Katt Williams' short fuse has gotten himself into trouble again, the umpteenth time this year alone. The comedian was arrested on Wednesday, November 14 in Oakland, California after getting into a scuffle at Kimball's Carnival. He was put into custody and has not been released, TMZ reported.
Earlier this month, Williams was sued by his former assistant Melissa Ishage after punching her in an altercation on October 6. The father of nine reportedly hit her in the head and knocked her to the ground, leading the alleged victim to be taken to hospital to treat her injuries. Police was called to the scene when the incident happened, but no one was arrested.
Also in October, Williams was arrested for pulling out a gun on actor Faizon Love in Los Angeles over the money Williams owed Love. "Once the argument escalated, Katt went to his car to go get his gun to pull it out on me," Love said. "Fortunately, one of my homeboys who was there took the gun out of Katt's hands." Williams was released that same night and insisted that he did nothing wrong.
Williams also allegedly got into altercation with an audience at one of his Denver shows, threatening and spitting on the fan after he got booed on stage.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards