Kim Kardashian Re-Arranges Schedule to Attend Marine Ball
Kim Kardashian made a last minute effort to attend the HQ Battery 10th Marine Birthday Ball in North Carolina. The reality star is responding to an invitation from one of the Marines to be a special guest of the event.
A unnamed serviceman who organized the Ball extended the invitation months ago for Kardashian to attend on November 15. "One of the Marines asked her to attend as a special guest of the event and she changed her schedule so she could be there," an insider told Us Weekly. "She's honored that she was invited."
Kardashian is indeed very busy lately with the filming of her E! reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", her Kardashian Kollection launch in U.K. and her date nights with Kanye West. On the day of the ball, Kardashian got in shape by having the "best workout ...I'm exhausted!"
Last year, many celebrities were invited to the the military bashes. Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and Kristin Cavallari, answered to invitations for a date with the marines. Timberlake went with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis while Kunis attended with Afghanistan War vet Sgt. Scott Moore. Timberlake called the event one of the "most moving evenings I've ever had".
More Kim Kardashian News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction