Kim Kardashian Re-Arranges Schedule to Attend Marine Ball
Kim Kardashian made a last minute effort to attend the HQ Battery 10th Marine Birthday Ball in North Carolina. The reality star is responding to an invitation from one of the Marines to be a special guest of the event.
A unnamed serviceman who organized the Ball extended the invitation months ago for Kardashian to attend on November 15. "One of the Marines asked her to attend as a special guest of the event and she changed her schedule so she could be there," an insider told Us Weekly. "She's honored that she was invited."
Kardashian is indeed very busy lately with the filming of her E! reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", her Kardashian Kollection launch in U.K. and her date nights with Kanye West. On the day of the ball, Kardashian got in shape by having the "best workout ...I'm exhausted!"
Last year, many celebrities were invited to the the military bashes. Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and Kristin Cavallari, answered to invitations for a date with the marines. Timberlake went with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis while Kunis attended with Afghanistan War vet Sgt. Scott Moore. Timberlake called the event one of the "most moving evenings I've ever had".
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch