Kim Kardashian Re-Arranges Schedule to Attend Marine Ball
Kim Kardashian made a last minute effort to attend the HQ Battery 10th Marine Birthday Ball in North Carolina. The reality star is responding to an invitation from one of the Marines to be a special guest of the event.
A unnamed serviceman who organized the Ball extended the invitation months ago for Kardashian to attend on November 15. "One of the Marines asked her to attend as a special guest of the event and she changed her schedule so she could be there," an insider told Us Weekly. "She's honored that she was invited."
Kardashian is indeed very busy lately with the filming of her E! reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", her Kardashian Kollection launch in U.K. and her date nights with Kanye West. On the day of the ball, Kardashian got in shape by having the "best workout ...I'm exhausted!"
Last year, many celebrities were invited to the the military bashes. Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and Kristin Cavallari, answered to invitations for a date with the marines. Timberlake went with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis while Kunis attended with Afghanistan War vet Sgt. Scott Moore. Timberlake called the event one of the "most moving evenings I've ever had".
More Kim Kardashian News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl