Kim Kardashian Re-Arranges Schedule to Attend Marine Ball
Kim Kardashian made a last minute effort to attend the HQ Battery 10th Marine Birthday Ball in North Carolina. The reality star is responding to an invitation from one of the Marines to be a special guest of the event.
A unnamed serviceman who organized the Ball extended the invitation months ago for Kardashian to attend on November 15. "One of the Marines asked her to attend as a special guest of the event and she changed her schedule so she could be there," an insider told Us Weekly. "She's honored that she was invited."
Kardashian is indeed very busy lately with the filming of her E! reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", her Kardashian Kollection launch in U.K. and her date nights with Kanye West. On the day of the ball, Kardashian got in shape by having the "best workout ...I'm exhausted!"
Last year, many celebrities were invited to the the military bashes. Justin Timberlake, Mila Kunis and Kristin Cavallari, answered to invitations for a date with the marines. Timberlake went with Cpl. Kelsey De Santis while Kunis attended with Afghanistan War vet Sgt. Scott Moore. Timberlake called the event one of the "most moving evenings I've ever had".
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her