Video: Lindsay Lohan Plays Hairstylist on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon'
Lindsay Lohan made a surprise appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Wednesday, November 14. In "Let Us Play With Your Look" segment, the "Liz & Dick" actress showed up in an all-white ensemble, complete with a platinum wig and shades.
She selected an audience member to get a makeover on her way down to the stage. Meanwhile, Jimmy Fallon who was also clad in an all-white outfit sang and repeated the same words, "let us play with your look."
On the stage, the Kimmie Keegan of "Ugly Betty" grabbed a few handfuls of mousse and tried to arrange the guy's hair into a mohawk. After an exhausted Fallon passed out and was dragged out of the stage, the 26-year-old beauty also left the stage, leaving the guy with messy hair.
Lohan recently pulled out of her scheduled interview with Barbara Walters that would be featured in "20/20". The veteran journalist was told that the former Disney star "doesn't feel up to it," but she was disappointed because Lohan didn't give "a more honest explanation."
"I called her new people," Walters said on "The View". "If they said to me, 'You know Barbara, she isn't up to the kinds of questions you might ask,' although most of them were comparing her life to Elizabeth Taylor...and it would have been a wonderful, wonderful interview. [But Lohan] could have set the record straight. If they had told me that, I wouldn't feel quite as disappointed as I do today."
Lohan is now set to have a sit-down with Jay Leno.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards