Daniel Craig Obsessed With Sex When He Was Teen
Daniel Craig might be a gentleman on his James Bond movies, but it's quite the opposite when he was young. Instead of having a romantic story about his first love, the "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" actor opens up to Rolling Stone about his obsession with sex when he was just a teenager.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," he says. "I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded."
The British actor reprises his role as the world's most famous spy agent, 007, in the latest film of James Bond franchise, "Skyfall". Receiving positive reviews from critics, the movie ruled North American box office and earned $80.6 million from 25 markets on its opening weekend.
More Daniel Craig News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans