Daniel Craig Obsessed With Sex When He Was Teen
Daniel Craig might be a gentleman on his James Bond movies, but it's quite the opposite when he was young. Instead of having a romantic story about his first love, the "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" actor opens up to Rolling Stone about his obsession with sex when he was just a teenager.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," he says. "I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded."
The British actor reprises his role as the world's most famous spy agent, 007, in the latest film of James Bond franchise, "Skyfall". Receiving positive reviews from critics, the movie ruled North American box office and earned $80.6 million from 25 markets on its opening weekend.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked