Daniel Craig Obsessed With Sex When He Was Teen
Daniel Craig might be a gentleman on his James Bond movies, but it's quite the opposite when he was young. Instead of having a romantic story about his first love, the "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" actor opens up to Rolling Stone about his obsession with sex when he was just a teenager.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," he says. "I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded."
The British actor reprises his role as the world's most famous spy agent, 007, in the latest film of James Bond franchise, "Skyfall". Receiving positive reviews from critics, the movie ruled North American box office and earned $80.6 million from 25 markets on its opening weekend.
More Daniel Craig News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'