Daniel Craig Obsessed With Sex When He Was Teen
Daniel Craig might be a gentleman on his James Bond movies, but it's quite the opposite when he was young. Instead of having a romantic story about his first love, the "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" actor opens up to Rolling Stone about his obsession with sex when he was just a teenager.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," he says. "I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded."
The British actor reprises his role as the world's most famous spy agent, 007, in the latest film of James Bond franchise, "Skyfall". Receiving positive reviews from critics, the movie ruled North American box office and earned $80.6 million from 25 markets on its opening weekend.
More Daniel Craig News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer