Daniel Craig Obsessed With Sex When He Was Teen
Daniel Craig might be a gentleman on his James Bond movies, but it's quite the opposite when he was young. Instead of having a romantic story about his first love, the "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" actor opens up to Rolling Stone about his obsession with sex when he was just a teenager.
"You want this nice, lovely image of me having my first kiss with hearts sparkling in the background? All I wanted to do was get in the girl's knickers," he says. "I've been kissing girls, like stolen kisses in playgrounds..., for as long as I can remember. But when puberty hit, my head exploded."
The British actor reprises his role as the world's most famous spy agent, 007, in the latest film of James Bond franchise, "Skyfall". Receiving positive reviews from critics, the movie ruled North American box office and earned $80.6 million from 25 markets on its opening weekend.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos