One Direction Make Music With Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp's 13-year-old daughther, Lily-Rose, must think that her father is just the coolest dad ever. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star invited boyband One Direction to his home recording studio in Los Angeles over the weekend to jam on some tunes while superfan Lily-Rose watched in delight.
1D were thrilled when they got the call from Depp. The Hollywood hot shot found out that the young British-Irish pop group was in town and then made a few calls until the boys finally arrived at his home studio.
Depp, who is also known as a passionate rock guitarist himself, arranged the whole meeting for his daughter who is a huge fan of the "The X Factor" talents. According to reports from British newspaper The Sun, Depp "brought out his piano and guitars for the boys to test and they had a little jam session. Lily-Rose just watched with her blushing mates while her dad temporarily joined the world's biggest boy-band."
One Direction posed for some photos with the Hollywood A-lister and his extremely excited teen daughter had them posted on her Twitter, saying that the boys were "proper English Gentlemen."
The pop fivesome have been in the U.S. since early this month promoting their sophomore album "Take Me Home", which was released on November 13. They have been meeting up with other huge celebrities such as Ellen DeGeneres, Jay-Z, and Michael Buble during their visit in the States.
More One Direction News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'