One Direction Make Music With Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp's 13-year-old daughther, Lily-Rose, must think that her father is just the coolest dad ever. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star invited boyband One Direction to his home recording studio in Los Angeles over the weekend to jam on some tunes while superfan Lily-Rose watched in delight.
1D were thrilled when they got the call from Depp. The Hollywood hot shot found out that the young British-Irish pop group was in town and then made a few calls until the boys finally arrived at his home studio.
Depp, who is also known as a passionate rock guitarist himself, arranged the whole meeting for his daughter who is a huge fan of the "The X Factor" talents. According to reports from British newspaper The Sun, Depp "brought out his piano and guitars for the boys to test and they had a little jam session. Lily-Rose just watched with her blushing mates while her dad temporarily joined the world's biggest boy-band."
One Direction posed for some photos with the Hollywood A-lister and his extremely excited teen daughter had them posted on her Twitter, saying that the boys were "proper English Gentlemen."
The pop fivesome have been in the U.S. since early this month promoting their sophomore album "Take Me Home", which was released on November 13. They have been meeting up with other huge celebrities such as Ellen DeGeneres, Jay-Z, and Michael Buble during their visit in the States.
More One Direction News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences