Lady GaGa Teases New Raunchy Clip for 'Cake'
Fans know that pop diva Lady GaGa is a provocative and outspoken icon in the music world and it is once again proven in the singer's teaser of her viral track, "Cake". The raunchy snippet that shows GaGa mostly just in her underwear was shot by famed celebrity photographer Terry Richardson and it looks like another potentially controversial video.
The teaser video, which clocks in at 14 seconds, shows enough visuals to make every viewer's imagination come to life. The "Born This Way" hitmaker raps about seemingly unconnected and random topics such as snatching wigs, her iced-out chain, and her "burqa swag" on the short snippet.
However, the lyrics do not matter as much as the vexing visuals of the Mother Monster crawling on the floor, practicing her suggestive stripper dance moves, and getting in a hot tub with two other scantily-clad women. All throughout the teaser, GaGa shows that she definitely has no qualms in displaying skin and body parts as she is filmed wearing just her underwear.
By now people know what to expect when the full version of "Cake" finally comes out. It will certainly contain a lot of titillating visuals, some girl-on-girl action in a tub, and more booty shaking for GaGa while she lip-syncs the song in her undies.
Lady GaGa is also currently working on her upcoming album, "ARTPOP", which is expected to hit stores early 2013.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper
- Lisa Rinna Cheers Playboy for Bringing Back Nudity by Posting Nude Selfie