Lady GaGa Teases New Raunchy Clip for 'Cake'
Fans know that pop diva Lady GaGa is a provocative and outspoken icon in the music world and it is once again proven in the singer's teaser of her viral track, "Cake". The raunchy snippet that shows GaGa mostly just in her underwear was shot by famed celebrity photographer Terry Richardson and it looks like another potentially controversial video.
The teaser video, which clocks in at 14 seconds, shows enough visuals to make every viewer's imagination come to life. The "Born This Way" hitmaker raps about seemingly unconnected and random topics such as snatching wigs, her iced-out chain, and her "burqa swag" on the short snippet.
However, the lyrics do not matter as much as the vexing visuals of the Mother Monster crawling on the floor, practicing her suggestive stripper dance moves, and getting in a hot tub with two other scantily-clad women. All throughout the teaser, GaGa shows that she definitely has no qualms in displaying skin and body parts as she is filmed wearing just her underwear.
By now people know what to expect when the full version of "Cake" finally comes out. It will certainly contain a lot of titillating visuals, some girl-on-girl action in a tub, and more booty shaking for GaGa while she lip-syncs the song in her undies.
Lady GaGa is also currently working on her upcoming album, "ARTPOP", which is expected to hit stores early 2013.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby