Lady GaGa Teases New Raunchy Clip for 'Cake'
Fans know that pop diva Lady GaGa is a provocative and outspoken icon in the music world and it is once again proven in the singer's teaser of her viral track, "Cake". The raunchy snippet that shows GaGa mostly just in her underwear was shot by famed celebrity photographer Terry Richardson and it looks like another potentially controversial video.
The teaser video, which clocks in at 14 seconds, shows enough visuals to make every viewer's imagination come to life. The "Born This Way" hitmaker raps about seemingly unconnected and random topics such as snatching wigs, her iced-out chain, and her "burqa swag" on the short snippet.
However, the lyrics do not matter as much as the vexing visuals of the Mother Monster crawling on the floor, practicing her suggestive stripper dance moves, and getting in a hot tub with two other scantily-clad women. All throughout the teaser, GaGa shows that she definitely has no qualms in displaying skin and body parts as she is filmed wearing just her underwear.
By now people know what to expect when the full version of "Cake" finally comes out. It will certainly contain a lot of titillating visuals, some girl-on-girl action in a tub, and more booty shaking for GaGa while she lip-syncs the song in her undies.
Lady GaGa is also currently working on her upcoming album, "ARTPOP", which is expected to hit stores early 2013.
More Lady GaGa News
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos