Rumer Willis Heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
Expect to see an unlikely coupling on "Hawaii Five-0". The CBS police procedural series has tapped Rumer Willis to guest star as the dorky Dr. Max Bergman's (Masi Oka) crush in an upcoming episode set to air December 3.
The Ellie of "Sorority Row" will portray a character named Sabrina, who is described as a cute young bank teller. She is interested in a date with Max, but then she gets caught in a botched robbery. Also guest starring in the episode are C. Thomas Howell and Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo.
The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore made her film debut in 1995's "Now and Then" which also starred her mother. She later landed roles in "The Whole Nine Yards", "Hostage" and "The House Bunny" among others. She has also guest starred on "90210" and "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special