Rumer Willis Heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
Expect to see an unlikely coupling on "Hawaii Five-0". The CBS police procedural series has tapped Rumer Willis to guest star as the dorky Dr. Max Bergman's (Masi Oka) crush in an upcoming episode set to air December 3.
The Ellie of "Sorority Row" will portray a character named Sabrina, who is described as a cute young bank teller. She is interested in a date with Max, but then she gets caught in a botched robbery. Also guest starring in the episode are C. Thomas Howell and Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo.
The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore made her film debut in 1995's "Now and Then" which also starred her mother. She later landed roles in "The Whole Nine Yards", "Hostage" and "The House Bunny" among others. She has also guest starred on "90210" and "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?