Rumer Willis Heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
Expect to see an unlikely coupling on "Hawaii Five-0". The CBS police procedural series has tapped Rumer Willis to guest star as the dorky Dr. Max Bergman's (Masi Oka) crush in an upcoming episode set to air December 3.
The Ellie of "Sorority Row" will portray a character named Sabrina, who is described as a cute young bank teller. She is interested in a date with Max, but then she gets caught in a botched robbery. Also guest starring in the episode are C. Thomas Howell and Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo.
The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore made her film debut in 1995's "Now and Then" which also starred her mother. She later landed roles in "The Whole Nine Yards", "Hostage" and "The House Bunny" among others. She has also guest starred on "90210" and "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival