Rumer Willis Heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
Expect to see an unlikely coupling on "Hawaii Five-0". The CBS police procedural series has tapped Rumer Willis to guest star as the dorky Dr. Max Bergman's (Masi Oka) crush in an upcoming episode set to air December 3.
The Ellie of "Sorority Row" will portray a character named Sabrina, who is described as a cute young bank teller. She is interested in a date with Max, but then she gets caught in a botched robbery. Also guest starring in the episode are C. Thomas Howell and Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo.
The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore made her film debut in 1995's "Now and Then" which also starred her mother. She later landed roles in "The Whole Nine Yards", "Hostage" and "The House Bunny" among others. She has also guest starred on "90210" and "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked