Video: Madonna Dances 'Gangnam Style' With PSY at New York Gig
Madonna brought in a special surprise guest during her second Madison Square Garden show on Tuesday, November 13. Korean pop dance sensation PSY shared the massive stage with the pop queen as they performed the global hit "Gangnam Style" and jammed on two other songs.
PSY flew in straight from Germany and had a grand entrance at the concert venue via a stage trap door during Madonna's performance of her song "Give It 2 Me". The K-pop star shot up on stage while wearing a glaring all-red suit and then burst into his signature "Gangnam Style" dance steps with Madonna and her dancers all raving and imitating the horse-riding giddy-up moves.
While PSY showed more of his horsey moves, the Material Girl slowly backed it up into the K-pop star and then crawled down through his legs, eventually climbing up on his back and riding him like a pony. The two continued their on stage party with a go at Madonna's "Music" and with PSY grinding up on the pop diva which sent audience into a more heightened party mode.
Madonna told the crowd that she was a huge fan of PSY and he returned the compliment by saying that the Madonna gig topped his list of accomplishments.
The Korean singer's "Gangnam Style" video is a massive global hit that went viral after being posted on YouTube in July. It has more than 130 million views from 220 countries in less than two months as reported by the Korean Herald.
More Madonna News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard