Kristen Stewart Gets Sexy, Robert Pattinson Keeps It Classy at 'Breaking Dawn II' U.K. Premiere
After attending a star-studded premiere in Hollywood, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" lead cast members jetted off to England to throw another starry special screening event in Robert Pattinson's hometown. Held on Wednesday evening, November 14, the premiere put Kristen Stewart and Rob under the spotlight just like when they were hitting the L.A. event.
For the special night, Kristen opted to go with a very revealing number that exposed her beauty and sexiness on the red carpet. The Bella Cullen depicter bared her back and much of her skin in a sheer Zuhair Murad jumpsuit with sequin and lace details to cover the actress' private areas. To team her sexy ensemble, Kristen sported smokey-eye make up and let her brown hair loose naturally.
Rob, on the other hand, looked handsome in a tailored Burberry suit. He opted for a more traditional look compared to the one he sported when attending the L.A. premiere. At the time, he brought color to the black carpet with an eye-catchy green suit. During the London event, which took place at Odeon Leicester Square, Rob and Kristen were all smiles together and at one point, they were spotted holding hands while posing for the cameramen.
Taylor Lautner was also on hand to support the promotional event. The Jacob Black depicter oozed masculinity in a black shirt that he wore under his navy suit by Z Zegna. Meanwhile, a number of British celebrities also went high fashion when stepping out on the red carpet. They included MyAnna Buring, Judi Shekoni, Jamie Campbell Bower and Peaches Geldof. Boyband Union J and girlband The Saturdays were among the other guests of the night.
The final chapter of the "Twilight Saga" film series will open wide in the U.S. cinemas on November 16. In it, Bella and Edward will face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the council of vampire leaders.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones