Kristen Stewart Gets Sexy, Robert Pattinson Keeps It Classy at 'Breaking Dawn II' U.K. Premiere
After attending a star-studded premiere in Hollywood, "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" lead cast members jetted off to England to throw another starry special screening event in Robert Pattinson's hometown. Held on Wednesday evening, November 14, the premiere put Kristen Stewart and Rob under the spotlight just like when they were hitting the L.A. event.
For the special night, Kristen opted to go with a very revealing number that exposed her beauty and sexiness on the red carpet. The Bella Cullen depicter bared her back and much of her skin in a sheer Zuhair Murad jumpsuit with sequin and lace details to cover the actress' private areas. To team her sexy ensemble, Kristen sported smokey-eye make up and let her brown hair loose naturally.
Rob, on the other hand, looked handsome in a tailored Burberry suit. He opted for a more traditional look compared to the one he sported when attending the L.A. premiere. At the time, he brought color to the black carpet with an eye-catchy green suit. During the London event, which took place at Odeon Leicester Square, Rob and Kristen were all smiles together and at one point, they were spotted holding hands while posing for the cameramen.
Taylor Lautner was also on hand to support the promotional event. The Jacob Black depicter oozed masculinity in a black shirt that he wore under his navy suit by Z Zegna. Meanwhile, a number of British celebrities also went high fashion when stepping out on the red carpet. They included MyAnna Buring, Judi Shekoni, Jamie Campbell Bower and Peaches Geldof. Boyband Union J and girlband The Saturdays were among the other guests of the night.
The final chapter of the "Twilight Saga" film series will open wide in the U.S. cinemas on November 16. In it, Bella and Edward will face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi, the council of vampire leaders.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease