Sexiest Man Alive Channing Tatum Gets Licked by Jonah Hill
Jonah Hill has an unconventional way to congratulate Channing Tatum after the latter is hailed 2012 Sexiest Man Alive by PEOPLE. He licks the newest issue of PEOPLE where his "21 Jump Street" co-star graces the cover showing off his gun in a white tank top.
Jonah shows off his approval of PEOPLE's choice by posting a picture of him giving Channing a lick on his Twitter. "@channingtatum you've always been the sexiest man alive to me! (Congrats pal!)," the funnyman tagged a congratulatory caption on the photo.
But Channing's No. 1 supporter will always be Jenna Dewan who has gotten married to the former sexy dancer since 2009. She tweeted, "Well obviously I agree! Good job @peoplemag! Congrats to my humble,loving,talented and yes- SEXY- love @channingtatum!!"
He himself was surprised by the title. "Y'all are messing with me'," the 32-year-old actor said. "I told [my wife] Jenna [Dewan] after we'd been in the bathtub washing our dogs because they'd gotten skunked. She was like, 'What?' " He added, "Yeah, she calls me [the Sexiest Man Alive] now."
On top of that, the "Magic Mike" actor is dubbed 2012 Movie Star of the Year by GQ. "Yes, he was a stripper. Yes, he was in 'Step Up' - and 'Step Up 2: The Streets'. But after a year like this, when he showed not just his abs and his glutes but his smarts and his inner Stanislavsky, it's time to give Channing Tatum his due," the magazine gushes.
More Channing Tatum News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?