First Look at Jess' Parents on 'New Girl'
"New Girl" has given a sneak peek at Jess' family reunion in a photo, debuting the first look at her parents. Taken from an upcoming Thanksgiving episode, the picture shows Zooey Deschanel being sandwiched between Jamie Lee Curtis and Rob Reiner who play Jess' mother and father respectively.
Jess' parents have "been divorced for a really long time" and "haven't really seen each other in a while," creator Liz Meriwether tells TV Guide. When they come for a Thanksgiving dinner, Jess "tries to 'Parent Trap' them. She tries to get them back together."
"Obviously it's a flawed plan," Meriwether continues dishing. "Her mom is very much like her. Jamie Lee Curtis gets to be this quirky, Jess-like character, which is going to be really fun. Rob Reiner is her dad who's the straight man to all of the women in his life's craziness and thinks that they're all a little bit nuts."
Aptly titled "Parents", the episode featuring Curtis and Reiner as the guest stars will air Tuesday, November 20. Jess will enlist Nick and Cece to help her with a "Parent Trap" to reunite her parents. Meanwhile, Schmidt's cousin Big Schmidt (guest star Rob Riggle) visits, and Winston manipulates them into an escalating battle to prove their manhood.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked